Days of Future Past New characters you want to see in the First Class sequel?

Kitty should be in every X men movie....

I don't see why not. I mean, the way things were going in the original X trilogy she would be just the right age for a dystopian future.

They need to have Bishop and Cable.

Laurence Fishburne, The Rock or even Vin Diesel would be great as Bishop.

Laurence Fishburne would be a good choice as Bishop.

I don't want The Rock and Vin Diesel in a X-Men movie, I feel like they are too commercial for the X-Men movies.

Bishop Isn't going to be In film.That defeats the purpose of getting actors from original
films In DOFP.

I don't think just because DOFP is gonna feature actors from the original trilogy, there wouldn't be a single new character. There has to be one.

This Is likely going to be an already fairly large cast with X-Men and brotherhood returnees from First Class,Possibly Moira,the target of assassination and 6 or 7 returnees In fuutre scenes.The time traveler Is almost certain to be character from original films.If future scenes are closest we get to X4 you are not going to have a new character overshadowing them.

If you think Halle Berry or Famke Janssen are too old then Laurence Fishburne Is defently too old.And If will Smith played Bishop the whole film would become about Bishop.

The only way you will get new mutants are cameos.

Your ignoring the fact that between first Class and Original trilogy or X-Men/X2 cast that
Is large cast right there.Besides target of assassination the only room will be for cameos.
We don't need another Last Stand situation.

Yes there is no reason NOT to have a new character. In fact, without a new character from the future it would seem kind of small and fake. We should see new mutants other than the original guys/gals in the future, to show the epic scale of what's going on.

Your asking for a mess to flood the screen with new characters.Your just begging for a
Last Stand repeat.The Avengers only Introduced one character not In solo film.And the original comic only Introduced 1 new character(Rachel)

This Is 2 hour movie(likely not counting end credits) with probally 30 minutes In future.
WIth possable exception for cameos there Isn't going to be major new characters.

With only 3 X-Men in 60s, I expect at least one new member to join the team. Preferably one with green hair.

Okay, so let's suppose they introduce one new character in the future, and one in the past. Who?

on the 60's, Sunfire or Polaris would be my faves options. doubt they introduce them here, tho.

on the future.... there are many options: Franklin, Rachel, Bishop, Cable, Forge.... any of them would make perfect sense.

about cameos, the list could be bigger, lol

I mean cameo roles in the future, just to show that mutants outside the X-Men have been affected by the Sentinels... Singer can do it, look at X2 and the amount of characters in that. He's no Brett Ratner

Polaris can't be In 60's.It's same with Cablewithout Ignoring large parts of their history.You can't complain about Storm and Rogue's roles and then expect to be given lots of time on these Characters.

Franklin could be used If they want to tie X-Men and FF here.Forge Is possabilty If time traveler physically goes back In time.But as for bishop and Cable forget It.Same as with Rachel.

I mean cameo roles in the future, just to show that mutants outside the X-Men have been affected by the Sentinels... Singer can do it, look at X2 and the amount of characters in that. He's no Brett Ratner

Most of students were already In X-Men(although only Shawn Ashmore reprised the role)

X2 Introduced 3 new characters-Stryker,Nightcrawler,and Deathstrike.

Introduced COlossus In Small role.

had President.

Beefed up Iceman and Pyro's small roles from X-Men.

Singer likely will have an even larger returning cast here than In X2 In both past and possable future.

Okay, so let's suppose they introduce one new character in the future, and one in the past. Who?

I really think theres a good chance Cyclops will be introduced on the FC crew along with one other female X men. Especially if Marsden is not brought back and we get a post X3 cast in the future. They got to at least introduce the fact Havoks brother is the most important member of the X Men. Bringing that up later in films could feel like an after thought. Its too big of a connection to a major character.

Future wise for new characters...could be anyone. Like Angamb said theres alot of options.

Last edited:
There Is no way Cyclops Is going to be Introduced In a 1960's setting.The age won't work.

You can fudge ages of actors and say Cyclops,Jean,and Storm were all In their 30's In
trilogy and say they took place In 1990's but that Is fudging too much to have teenage
Cyclops In 1960's.

There Is no way Cyclops Is going to be Introduced In a 1960's setting.The age won't work.

You can fudge ages of actors and say Cyclops,Jean,and Storm were all In their 30's In
trilogy and say they took place In 1990's but that Is fudging too much to have teenage
Cyclops In 1960's.

Who says it fudging takes place in the 60s? Arent you the one saying it could be in the 80s? Relax. Speculation.

I never said I thought It would be taking places In 1980's.I mentioned a rumor of taking place In 1980's but I doudt that much time will have passed.Most likely the past will be at later part In 1960's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"