The Dark Knight New Freakin Poster From Wss

Gah! You missed a Spinal Tap reference! Boo!

LoOpy :hehe:

Was it a Tim Burton film?

It's ok, you don't have to answer that - I know we're only playing :/

Oh my goodness! Don't be that completely dumbwitted. It is all too clear which films he has directed. On the other hand my mind is a film encyclopedia.

This one goes up to eleven.

Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...
Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?
Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.
Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?
Marty DiBergi: I don't know.
Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.
Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

Here we have the new poster in a different version(maniped):

withoutrulesdifferentqr3.jpg

:D

Btw..

I'm not one of those that spent hours on a manip and say: "I put together this real quick, so what do you think?" I actually put this one together in about 15 mins, so im not covering up a bad manip by saying its a quick one... Oke? :

*Putting flamesuit on*

That's actually pretty damn impressive, great work

Dunno if this has been posted yet, found it on another forum (with the water mark in the bottom corner I'm assuming its fan-made.)

joker16nv5.jpg

yea that would be mine....i posted it here first in the fan art thread...and also there are wallpapers of it over there too...

Here we have the new poster in a different version(maniped):

withoutrulesdifferentqr3.jpg

:D

Btw..

I'm not one of those that spent hours on a manip and say: "I put together this real quick, so what do you think?" I actually put this one together in about 15 mins, so im not covering up a bad manip by saying its a quick one... Oke? :

*Putting flamesuit on*

It's The Moose-man!!! :wow:

The supposition of Batman's head over the burning levels of the building create an effect similar to a moose's antlers.

That Joker manip is bad ass.

Damn, should of thought of that right away :p Im stupid XD

He does look like he has antlers, btw! :p

Supposition? Not interposition, no?
He does look like moose-man. Or maybe he's been overdosing on growth hormone.

Supposition? Not interposition, no?
He does like like moose-man. Or maybe he's been overdosing on growth hormone.

Oh, we know all about our Latin prefixes, but we write things like "like like"? Hah! I retain w-a-a-a-y more "anality" than you!

Okay, I meant "superposition". :csad:

The supposition of Batman's head over the burning levels of the building create an effect similar to a moose's antlers.

lmao! That cracked me cos I didn't see it til you said...ah funny!

I just noted in another thread - and I don't know if anyone has put it in here yet - in the right-hand side of the flaming batsignal, is that an old style street lamp?!?

Looks like an image there that I can't make out.

Might be seeing things though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennydavis
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"