The Dark Knight New Picture of the Bat-Pod!

I can imagine batman racing in gotham, chasing down Joker and looking completely badass. And all the sudden he flies out his seat being ran over by his back tire. LOL.

That would be an insult to my intelligence.

To reiterate, it is the new suit.

The shoulders are clearly separate protective pads...

That would be an insult to my intelligence.

Which is why they deleted that scene in the movie. As well as the scene where he stands up in it with his arms open while heavy rock music is playing in the background.

I still am not a big fan of it.

I'm with Yurka..........I hate the Pod

By the way, referring to sig, millions of people around the world give way more than a flying **** about the Batman comics and don´t think Burton´s version is the absolute definitive Batman, and they´re perfectly entitled to prefer Nolan´s version. and Burtonites will just have to learn to live with it. Period.

dont waste your breath. it my opinion, so fu** off.:whatever:

So for a more serious question then the cape getting caught in the batpod.

Do you think people will start buying Bats to keep as pets after TDK comes out. You know like all those stupid kids asking their parents to buy them Rats after seeing the movie Ratatouille?

Pet rat sales went up tremendously after that movie and I wondering if pet bat sales will do the same.

Pet rat sales went up tremendously after that movie and I wondering if pet bat sales will do the same.

is that true? wow, thats insane!

I can imagine batman racing in gotham, chasing down Joker and looking completely badass. And all the sudden he flies out his seat being ran over by his back tire. LOL.

OMG that would be too funny to see, i swear i would pay to see that!!

and yeah, i too am wondering how batmans cape doesnt get all mangled in the back tire, which is clearly not hid under something, its very open.

So for a more serious question then the cape getting caught in the batpod.

Do you think people will start buying Bats to keep as pets after TDK comes out. You know like all those stupid kids asking their parents to buy them Rats after seeing the movie Ratatouille?

Can you have a bat as a pet, though?

well . . . this image seems to be an action pic of Batman and the pod in action, and he's obviously wearing the cape . . . it would only get caught underneath the back tire if it were long enough to engulf the entire back wheel, which it appears it is not . . .

yeah ratatouille was cute and for kids, i doubt parents would like to get a bat after seeing crazy bats in these batman movies,

there not quite kid friendly if u know what i mean

72gjbdu.jpg

Hi-Res

is batman wearing his old suit for this shot?

"Mommy, can you buy me a tommy gun?"

also, if Bats straps some kind of harness to himself, it would keep the cape from waving out of control . . .

heh . . . that's a matter of debate . . . it's pretty hard to tell, but I think it's the old suit, personally . . . but the details are pretty rough . . .

already been asked, and personally i dont know, i would assume not. in all the pics ive seen, hes wearing the new sonar suit on the batpod. batmans head looks like a action figure head, lol.

yeah sorry if its already been asked im just too lazy to go searching, but anyways yeah i think it looks like the old suit to me, but thats just my opinion

already been asked, and personally i dont know, i would assume not. in all the pics ive seen, hes wearing the new sonar suit on the batpod. batmans head looks like a action figure head, lol.

it sure as hell looks like the old suit. but that doesnt make much sense. huh... i'd like to think it is as the old suits better than the new one.

:brucebat:

Can you have a bat as a pet, though?
Yes, I believe like certain rats you can. You have to make sure you love them as if they were a kitten.

Hug them and squeeze em and cuddle them.

You can feed them insects or cattle which ever you want. :oldrazz:

look at the shoulder pads people, it's the new suit.

you know . . . actually I think it is the new suit . . . I take back what I said about it being the old one . . . it looks like the nose on the cowl is a bit more pronounced, and now I think I can tell by looking at his right shoulder that it's the new one . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"