Sequels New Spider-man?

I bet that's actually you, Gamma Ray... LOL

Poor poor kid...

I'm just saying, we'd probably be better off making the "Warchild of Walgreens" (Shia LeBouf) and the "Princess of Prison" (Paris Hilton) play Spidey and MJ...

Then again, maybe he's half the tool he looks like and could pull off a halfway decent performance in the role.

God no! I hate Paris, she thinks she's hot while she's ugly. I'd rather do Kirsten & her vampire teeth than Paris.

Did this need its own thread...no.

1. Do we need a new thread for this BS?

2. What has he done, that makes him worth casting? Something beyond vague looks? As for lighting up children, I don't think impressing children has been a problem for this series.

Wow, looks like he's on some pretty trippy drugs... Poor guy...

Dude. Don't be a jerkstore. Yes, he has had some problems in the past, but he has really come a long way since his days of picking up prostitutes from off the streets and doing coke lines off their backs.

I'm just saying, we'd probably be better off making the "Warchild of Walgreens" (Shia LeBouf) and the "Princess of Prison" (Paris Hilton) play Spidey and MJ...

Then again, maybe he's half the tool he looks like and could pull off a halfway decent performance in the role.

Wow. You should never work in Hollywood. Awful casting choices there...

BTW, your avatar makes you seem like a pedo.... Just sayin'....

You're the one who wants to "light up the faces of many a child", dude...

Okay, so why do you think that this guy should be Spidey? Any videos of him on youtube or anything? Other pictures?

I think he's actually a model.

THAT??? Abercrombie wouldn't touch that with a thirty foot pole!

Gamma ray has merely maniped his face onto the image. I propose this thread be closed.

LOL! That's not MY face....

I bet that's actually you, Gamma Ray... LOL

Poor poor kid...

:funny::lmao::funny::lmao::funny::lmao:

t_spiderman3cm_7bf109f.jpg

and...

t_DaveCoupePrm_13c9127.jpg

Looks legit to me.

Looks like one sick **** to me. :wow: Maybe he should play The Green Goblin!

What, you wanna play Green Goblin? Decide wether you want to play Spider-Man or Goblin when you're done writing the first draft for Ratred. Hey, Cillian Murphy was in talks but had to decline to star in Ratred...

BUhahahahhyahahahhahahahhaahhaaaaaaaahahahhaaaa... silly people!

Once again... That's not me. It is the face of someone in this thread, though.

Poor poor Gamma Ray, trying to through it off now that everyone caught on to him...

Threshold, can you clear this up please? I don't want people to think thats me!

Is this thing still friggin' going? Everyone here should be ashamed of themselves. This was a horrible thread that should've died at birth...

It's me. I'm the dude in the manip. Hell, it's not even a new one. It's from 2005, for petes sake and has been in the Spidey4 manip thread ever since.

Yo, and f*** you whoever said I looked like McLovin...

Is this thing still friggin' going? Everyone here should be ashamed of themselves. This was a horrible thread that should've died at birth...

It's me. I'm the dude in the manip. Hell, it's not even a new one. It's from 2005, for petes sake and has been in the Spidey4 manip thread ever since.

HAHAHAHAHA! McLOVIN!

Hey, don't be a hater of McLovin'...he was cool; he bought beer for the party.

uh what the hell is the point in this thread? just to steal a couple posts and get your post count up? this is stupid, and yeah that kid looks like mclovin .close this already..

uh what the hell is the point in this thread? just to steal a couple posts and get your post count up? this is stupid, and yeah that kid looks like mclovin .close this already..

Who actually cares about their post count? Seriously...

Who actually cares about their post count? Seriously...

I do. It's the first thing I think about when I wake and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep... I just don't know what I would do without it. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"