New Synopsis!

i agree with everything you said there. These two could surprise me and pull off a great movie, its just that, they are both unproven and when they had a chace before to make a serious movie like Hulk with action in it, they blew it. Thats what worries me.

Most great directors were unproven at one time or another. Does that mean I think all bad directors are going to make it to the top? No... not really. But I do think LL is onto something, as he has more talented actors, and a much bigger budget than ever before for him.

All LL has to do is basically combine the seriousness of Danny the Dog, with the action of his other films, and I think he's onto something. (Just my opinion.)

Most great directors were unproven at one time or another. Does that mean I think all bad directors are going to make it to the top? No... not really. But I do think LL is onto something, as he has more talented actors, and a much bigger budget than ever before for him.

All LL has to do is basically combine the seriousness of Danny the Dog, with the action of his other films, and I think he's onto something. (Just my opinion.)
the actors are a huge positive for this movie, something that really surprised me, that he was able to get this cast. everything else is up in the air. They could all be great or not. We'll have to wait and see.

And the stupid crazy dad aspect, the horrible surreal transitions, the end fight scene, Hulk dogs, Hulk growing to King Kong proportions, etc. etc. etc.

Listen, I know you guys loved the Ang film, you count it as a cinematic piece of genius, or whatever. But you knew you weren't getting it with this next film. If you want Ang's film go pop it in whenever you want.

Fans, and general audiences did not approve of the movie. Critics, and Ang Lee fans did.

I am not an "Ang Lee Fan", I'm an Hulk Fan... since I was 5 years old. I Hate Critics.
I Love Ang Lee's Hulk.

I am not an "Ang Lee Fan", I'm an Hulk Fan... since I was 5 years old. I Hate Critics.
I Love Ang Lee's Hulk.

Well I am glad you enjoyed it, yet many Hulk fans who have been just as long as you, were dissapointed. I wasn't speaking for everyone, but a majority.

If you got pleasure out of the film then good! They accomplished what they wanted to.

Well I am glad you enjoyed it, yet many Hulk fans who have been just as long as you, were dissapointed. I wasn't speaking for everyone, but a majority.

If you got pleasure out of the film then good! They accomplished what they wanted to.
I was part of that majority. I liked half of it. This new one is gonna rock!

I was part of that majority. I liked half of it. This new one is gonna rock!
i agree
icon14.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"