Hoe could the Plot be?

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Here is mine:

Bruce Banner is still looking for a cure for the uncontrolable creature living inside him, the incredible Hulk. But things are never easy for the poor scientist. His old friend, Samuel Sterns, now, the Leader, wants to absorve the Hulk's powers to become invencible, and, for that, he must kill Banner. At the same time, Betty Ross becomes the love target of colonel Glen Talbot, her father's new assistent. Now working with the govern, General Ross gives the control of the armored Hulkbuster unity to agent Clay Quartermain, so they can find and capture the Hulk. To face all those threats, Banner can only count with his friend Doc Samsom.

I could see Banner still on the run, the leader creates mutations to hunt him down and bring him back in order to harness his power. The military have also aquired their big old hulkbusters, who are still hunting the hulk aswell, the three factions would collide in a massive battle, army vs hulk vs mutations, it's every man for himself. Ofourse it would all lead upto the big encounter between hulk and the leader, not sure how that battle would go down though.

VILLAINS:

- General Ryker & Flux
- Leader
- General Ross (minor villain)

PLOT:

Bruce Banner is still on the run, drifting from city to city, never allowing himself to become too comfortable. The world is still hunting the Hulk, despite his heroic efforts in NYC against Abomination.

The military, unhappy with General Ross's handling of the Hulk situation, have placed Genera Ryker in charge of operation. Ryker's brutal tactics make him a force to be reckoned with. His base in the Arizona desert contain vast chambers of genetic mutations; attempts at creating a being strong enough to match the Hulk's brute strength.

Meanwhile, Samuel Sterns has locked himself into solitude, his mind still processing the vast knowledge. Now referring to himself as the Leader, Sterns sees the world as it truly is: a sick, dying planet. With his superior intellect and semi-psychic abilities, the Leader plans to rebuild the Earth as his own utopia. However, the only thing standing in his way is the Hulk. The Leader plans on harnessing the Hulk's strength and power and utilizing it against an unsuspecting planet.

Throughout all of this, Betty is still in love with the man that she can never be with. Her father and her are trying to rework their relationship, but its not without its troubles.

Bruce Banner, the man inside the monster, is struggling to maintain control of the beast. Realizing that the Hulk is his burden and his responsibility, Banner focuses his time and energy into unleashing the monster in isolated areas and maintaining control.

Now, with the Leader and General Ryker after Banner, the good doctor must push himself to his limits and unleash the beast inside him to rid the world of his enemies.

Yeah, Stern still has a lab full of Banners blood, so i see him making more Hulk like creatures. In the cartoon, he did this but always wanted Hulk himself because Hulk was the 'pure strain' of the blood, so in the sequel he'll have his mutants hunting Hulk.

I also noticed that Stern only gave Blonsky, a 16% potent dose of Banners blood, and coupled with the SS serum already in Blonsky, it created Abom. I wonder what 100% potency of Banners blood would do to a person?

Also, the 'Days Since Last Incident' counter counted down from the hundred to zero during the last shot of Banner meditating in BC, so that means he hasn't turned for several months since the NY incident. Not sure if like Banner having control over his transformations.

Ross teams up with the Hulk to defeat the Leader. Considering his shaming at the end of the film, I'd like Ross to heroically redeem himself (I wouldn't mind if he died).

possible plot options:

A. While in Canada, Hulk enjoys tussling with the Wendigo.....until a certain scrappy, hairy clawed mutant shows up.

B. Hulk, strapped for cash, moves to Las Vegas and gets a job as a "problem fixer." Alse develops a smart-a** attitude.

C. Banner, realizing the futility of constantly running away, moves back to Brazil to enjoy a life of eternal sexual bliss with that hot latin chick from the factory........

Banner is living in more peace and is learning to control the beast within until his old friend and new found enemey the Leader teams up with the new hulkbuster suit designed for Ross. Hulk must defeat both or die

possible plot options:

B. Hulk, strapped for cash, moves to Las Vegas and gets a job as a "problem fixer." Alse develops a smart-a** attitude.

After working out a "semi-cure" where he only partially transforms, retains much of his intelligence, and turns grey instead of green.

I like this...but not for the next hulk movie. the next, next, next hulk movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"