New Teaser, But For What?

KALEL114

Returned
Reaction score
I see: the Metal Gear MK II, Sweet Tooth, guns from Resistance and KZ, and a LBP orb. What could it be for?

[YT]HBuK3EcY6vk[/YT]

Vita related maybe? New Home?

Edit: Spotted Parrapa and Wipeout the pictures surrounding the lady, Chimera(?) eyes in the forest and Kratos at the end.

Last edited:
No idea.
At what seconds you see Kratos?

At the :50 second mark. They show the 10-5-11 date and the outline of either Kratos or Snake fades in. The folks at Gaf were cool enough to make gifs of it.

Full Speed:

teaser1.gif

Half Speed:

teaser2.gif

Last edited:
It looks like Big Boss to me. The old version from the end of MGS4.

Interesting teaser, my money is on Vita. Might be hints about game announcements.

At the :50 second mark. They show the 10-5-11 date and the outline of either Kratos or Snake fades in. The folks at Gaf were cool enough to make gifs of it.
Oh, I see now, thanks. Yeah, it's Kratos. We can see his red lines and the Golden Fleece on his right arm.

That Kratos or whoever it is is creepy...
I saw Ratchets Wrench too, and Lightning's Gunblade is all the way to the right.
The gun all the way to the left looks familiar...

Whatever it is, it probably won't amount to much. These things never seem to.

One thing has been eliminated. It's not the new Home, because that was just detailed today.

hmm than i wonder what it is maybe Sony's Version of Super Smash bros

I think maybe we are getting a new PSN since the PSN has been down for "maintenance" or maybe a new XMB

I don't think it has to do with the maintenance, because the date on the advert is 10/5. Maybe we will find out more when it gets closer to the date.

It's probably the PS Store news complete with a redesign and a promise for more PS1/PS2 classics methinks, which I think is awesome. I'd LOVE it if Sony aimed to get the majority of the PS2 catalog up there.

that would be really good but i really hope its a new XMB or a new PSN

Pretty awesome commercial, a really impressive effort. Too bad they didn't get Nathan Fillion for Drake. :p

Old Snake...looked...****ing...awesome.

Smart move syncing the voice actors, too. Can't tell if they got North, though. But, still. They got Hayter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"