New Teaser, But For What?

Even though I was a bit annoyed that they pushed Ratchet aside in favor of a Sackperson and a Little Sister, this was still a pretty cool ad.

Didn't even realize that was Hayter as Snake! Was the actor who played Cole also his voice/mo-cap actor for Infamous 2?

I haven't played inFamous 2, but from the videos and demo I played...it sounds just like him.

Even though I was a bit annoyed that they pushed Ratchet aside in favor of a Sackperson and a Little Sister, this was still a pretty cool ad.

Didn't even realize that was Hayter as Snake! Was the actor who played Cole also his voice/mo-cap actor for Infamous 2?

Ratchet's in the ad.

That was awesome. But who is Michael?

Ratchet's in the ad.

Yep. :up:
g2yVe.png

Last edited:
That was David that played Snake in the ad?

and who played drake he looked perfect as drake and i ibelieve North provided his voice as drake. They should have had gotten the same voice actress for athena

Awesome commercial, this should be a tv show.

I was kinda disappointed The way kratos looked he looked to plasticy and I didn't like snakes facial hair it looked a little weird those are my only little nitpicks for this add I hope Sony does more of these soon

That was David that played Snake in the ad?

No it wasn't. Hayter looks kinda like Karl Urban. All the characters were body doubles/cgi dubbed over with the original voice actors.

Still sick as hell and brings warm fuzzy feelings in my stomach. Good one, Sony.

That commercial was so freaking awesome.

:awesome::applaud

I was kinda disappointed The way kratos looked he looked to plasticy and I didn't like snakes facial hair it looked a little weird those are my only little nitpicks for this add I hope Sony does more of these soon

My only complaint was with Snake's bandanna. But, then again his bandanna is really difficult to get right. I liked his facial hair. They kept the stache with the classic stubble.

i don't but when i saw snake something looked out of place it might have been the bandanna i also realized that they got the same V.A. for Ghost which is pretty cool.

Were the bartenders supposed to be anybody special?

Who is the guy that yells "Hellcats! Sector 9!"?

He says Helghast, not hellcats.

I will now forever refer to Helghast and hellcats though :)

Hellcats!? Heh :hehe: I heard "Helghan, Sector 9!" in that Michael kicked ass in that part of the planet.

Aaaah okay, that explains it, I never got around to playing Killzone haha.

You should its a pretty good game the mutliplayer is addicting

What was that thing crawling away behind those dogs in the hall when the soldiers first come in?

ps3wtf_wqs58hbs.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"