The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
New photo!

BDleelvCQAAOgpM.jpg:large

Awesome!

Speaking of Wolverine, I just read Wolverine by Claremont and Miller for the first time yesterday. It was great stuff. :D

Its a nice pic but seriously. Another Wolverine photo! I wanna see the other characters!

At least it's a still this time!

I'm more excited about that grainy Mariko shot from the editing room, than I am about the still. Not because I don't like the still. It's okay. But it's just Wolverine being Wolverine. I already have faith in Hugh's portrayal of the character, so I need no reassurement there. So.. More Mariko please! More Yukio! More Silver Samurai! :yay:

This is going to be good :woot: I have a feeling it will be a dark movie in terms of lighting, to reflect the tone.

I still remember how crazy fox messed with the marketing for first class. When that one horrible photo shop group photo was released and Vaughn had to do alot of damage control(they ended up releasing that cool Magneto beach photo soon after). Then all those strange posters of picture in picture...When the footage finally starting coming out is when it started coming together. Luckily, Vaughn shot a cool film.

Until I see a Silver Samurai shot I don't give a ****. He's the only one that's really visually I'm waiting for. I already know how Mariko and her father and the rest of them are probably gonna look.

What ever happened to that rumour of that American mutant adversary that Wolverine might face? The army guy who was supposed to burst into flames or something. I'm not quite sure. Was that debunked ages ago?

That would be Lieutenant Warren from the Logan miniseries. He's a mutant who can survive any injury and meets Logan while they're both in a Japanese POW camp and ends up a living flaming skeleton after being caught in the Hiroshima atomic bomb blast. It does look like the WW2 section of the film might be taking some inspiration from that miniseries but I hadn't heard any suggestion of Warren being included. Was it just speculation?

The new picture is nice, it would be good to see some other characters though.

I think it's a nice photo, with a great vibe. Hair looks great to me.

Until I see a Silver Samurai shot I don't give a ****. He's the only one that's really visually I'm waiting for. I already know how Mariko and her father and the rest of them are probably gonna look.

A still from this movie automatically means that I give a ****. :)

My second most anticipated movie of 2013, just a tiny bit after Man of Steel.

Decent pic, but I'm with others, give me a shot of the Silver Samurai and I'll get excited.

I think thats a pretty cool pic. The older he gets the more he looks like Wolverine.

I can't wait to see Viper.

Does she have mutant powers or she only has super strength? If not, I think she would be like Agent Zero but hopefully way better.

That would be Lieutenant Warren from the Logan miniseries. He's a mutant who can survive any injury and meets Logan while they're both in a Japanese POW camp and ends up a living flaming skeleton after being caught in the Hiroshima atomic bomb blast. It does look like the WW2 section of the film might be taking some inspiration from that miniseries but I hadn't heard any suggestion of Warren being included. Was it just speculation?

The new picture is nice, it would be good to see some other characters though.

It might have been and I just got confused about it. That sounds like the guy I was thinking about.

Looks like Wolverine is on his way to assassinate Patrice; with pleasure.

They need to at least tease Silver Samurai soon. Also; show me Viper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"