The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( It's just a black screen with the tweet next to it and says to download Vine. I downloaded it and nothing.

Kane!!! Beat me to it.

TEAdgWO.gif

Well you can see back of Silver samurai and It looks like viper a fairly accurate comic book
outfit.

They totally revealed yeah Famke Janssen Is In The Wolverine

And It seems like we will get more that the leaked description mentioned.

so I'm guessing Jean's only in flashback form

My bad getting mixed up with this girl.

flthewolverineyukio01.jpg

flthewolverineyukio02.jpg

Yukio is totally hot! Looks much cooler than in the comics, while also still maintaining that creepy visual vibe of the character.

Last edited:
But I want to use them all. :wow:

so I'm guessing Jean's only in flashback form

For awhile my thinking was the jean appearance would be dream or hallunication.
The brief tease and description of teaser makes me think Famke Janssen's
appearance Is like Liem Neeson's Dark Knight rises appearance she appears
since toxins apparently cause wolverine's healing factor not to work and eather after Viper tortures him or after battle he has hallunication of Jean In weakened state similar to how In DKR Bruce Wayne had hallunication of ducard/Ra's al Ghul mirroring how he found him In batman Begins

But It's kinda of Intresting they decided to reveal that now.

it'd be cool if Jean was talking to him on the astral plane from beyond, in the White Hot Room or whatever it's called, kinda Obi-Wan sorta deal.. but it's tough to tell from such a teeny clip

Yukio is totally hot! Looks much cooler than in the comics, while also still maintaining that weird and creepy visual vibe of the character.

Yurkio looks badass.And If Yukio becomes his rebound woman for atime after
mariko Is forced Into arranged marrage you couldn't blame Wolverine for being
Into her.

Reports from trailer description previously had her as one who finds Wolverine to bring him to Japan.Plus we know Wolverine's relationship with Mariko happens after he becomes her bodyguard

it'd be cool if Jean was talking to him on the astral plane from beyond, in the White Hot Room or whatever it's called, kinda Obi-Wan sorta deal.. but it's tough to tell from such a teeny clip

they look like they are gonna kiss.. if thats true seems very bad news for if she ever returns

was hoping to get away from the love triangle thing, meh!

well, maybe she'll come back and cyclops will stay dead
boom, no more triangle

lol

My bad getting mixed up with this girl.

flthewolverineyukio01.jpg

flthewolverineyukio02.jpg
Hollywood is going to be going all out on Japanese anime-stereotypes. Red haired action girls and giant robots...this summer is going to be so awesome.

I hope they really mess with Logan's heart in this one. What with falling in love with Mariko, being forced away from her, taking Yukio as rebound and even having some dream of Jean in the mix, making it even more conflicted for him than in the original story.

I think if anything... jean has some sort of psy link to logan. sort of like the white hot room.. where her mental state sorta lives on

Josh Horowitz from MTV tweets:

Josh Horowitz ‏@joshuahorowitz
Taped an exclusive extensive intv w/@realhughjackman diving head first into THE WOLVERINE. Debuts later this week.

Josh Horowitz ‏@joshuahorowitz
Having been lucky enough to check out the full trailer for THE WOLVERINE I can vouch for it's awesomeness. Be excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"