next guest superhero

Bart should return

And Green Arrow and MM should appear next

Bruce Wayne will never show up.

Hey everyone, now I'm a big fan of Smallville, and I like the other DC superhero appearences on the show, but being a giant GL fan I was always wondering what would it take to bring GL on to the show and I believe I have come up with a way to do it.

I'm sorry to Hal Jordan fans but Hal wouldn't fit in this episode. So here is my idea: Kyle Rayner becomes the Daily Planets new comic artist and he becomes friends with Chloe right away. Kyle was reading some of Chloe's work from the Smallville Torch about the wall of weird, and decides to make a weekly comic strip about it. The strip is about all the Kryptonite freaks in Smallville and one man to stop them, he dressed the man in the like the Smallville High mascot.

Clark sees this new strip and runs over to the Daily Planet to question Chloe about it, when Kyle over hears the conversation and tells Clark that he did it. Kyle extends his right hand to Clark and tells him he is Kyle Rayner, Clark shakes his hand and notices the ring that Kyle has on his right middle finger, a green ring. Clark asked him why he drew this stuff and Kyle says cause everyone like agood superhero story.

One of the Kryptonite freaks some how gets a copy of the Daily Planet and also sees the strip but this time the strip is about him and itshows that he is being made a fool of. (the character I am thinking of is the one Jonathan Taylor Thomas played, you know where he made two of himself and he was playing both Chloe and Lana) So he bust out or comes back from where ever he is, and creates three of himselves this time, one for Kyle, one for Chloe, and one for Clark.

One of them show up to the Daily Planet looking for Chloe, he surprises Chloe, she runs off but runs into another one, who knocks her out. Kyle in the mean time hears something and slowly looks around and sees these guys grabbing Chloe and start caring her off. Then suddenly the one caring her feet trips and falls, when he looks down he sees the his feet are tapped together with bright green tape he tries to rip it off but it wont rip.

The lights go out and the villians looks down the halls, they looks to the right and sees nothing looks to the left and sees this bright green light coming toward them, the light stops ten feet away from him, Kyle brings his fist up to his chest and we see the Green Lantern symbol on his chest (it could be any of the three Kyle has worn) he drops Chloe and runs off, Clark shows up and uses his x-ray vision to find Chloe, he runs over to Chloe with his speed and sees Kyle walking to a desk with Chloe in his arms, he notices the shirt Kyle is wearing (the Green Lantern shirt, no costumes.

Kyle's costume consist of a GL shirt and a pair of black pants, and sun glasses) Clark and Kyle talk about what happened and Kyle says to him that he never saw a man move so fast in his life. Together they stop the villian, and Clark knows Kyle's secret and Kyle knows Clarks, at the end of the show the three of them are in the Daily Planet, when they hear a beeping noise and Kyle pulls a bright green cell phone out of his pocket talks for a littlebit (we can even have him talking to Hal or John or Guy, Alan, Ganthet) he hangs up and the phone vanishes or he puts it back, he then tells Clark and Chloe that he is needed else where and thanks them and says bye to them. Now this is just a rough episode idea I do want to make room for Lex, Lana, Martha, and Lionel. So if anyone else has some ideas please feel free to express them. I will be starting the script here soon and then send it in to the producers. So what do you guys think?

The Incredible Hulk said:
Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris would totally steal the show man... the show would have to be renamed to "Chuck Norris and his friends from Smallville".

Seriously, now... I'd like to see an old KC Supes in Smallville.

Sverdlovski said:
Chuck Norris would totally steal the show man... the show would have to be renamed to "Chuck Norris and his friends from Smallville".
This Chuck Norris thing got old months ago.

chuck norris sucks :x

SsM said:
chuck norris sucks :x

dont let chuck noriss hear you say that.

chuck noriss has counted to infinity. twice.

not the kind of guy id mess with.

I would like to see Neal McDonough come on and play Oliver Queen. It would probably work best with him and Lex having some sort of business dealing. Maybe things would shape up and Queen would be shown through Clark that Star City needs someone to watch over it.

tallpre2.jpg

^I believe he was a guest star on Highlander at one time. A comedic episode.. I think.

Serene said:
^I believe he was a guest star on Highlander at one time. A comedic episode.. I think.

He was in a comedic Quantum Leap....

I just tried looking it up on IMDB and it's not listed. Guess I was wrong..

I'm going to have to ask some of old HL buddies though.. it's nagging at me.

chaz jin said:
night wing is planed as one of heros to be on ther show hopefully for next season before the character hits metropolas.
www.geocities.com/charles_mcarter/

Doesn't seem likely seeing as the next season hasn't even began in the planning stages with the exception of the Season Finale and it's consequences.

I'd like to see Bart come back, put some more comedy into the show. He can also bring news of other heros to clark since in *run* he was going to try and find more people with powers. It'll give more of our favourite characters a nod without actually having to put them all in the show. Or possibly lead into another appearance by a DC favourite

Hes unlikely to return if the Flash movie starts production next season.

the only guest super heroes id like to see are some of the old timers....ollie queen, alan scott, max mercury, people like that. anyone who you would traditionally think of as coming after superman shows up im a lil iffy on. I mean as great as cyborg was, he really had nobusiness being on the show. Impulse i can buy a lil more bc of the whole time travel thing.

although, it would be neat if maybe we could get a superboy-prime guest appearance. How do you think that would go over with the lawsuit? =)

i'd like to see ray palmer make an appearance.

The atom would be easy to write into a smallville episode.

I'd like to see green arrow. just because he is the closest thing were gonna get to batman. I'm working on a fan film were the ollie is a billionairs son who flies to the bahamas with his parents and his fiance. They all die in the crash except ollie who survives on an island gets his bow in the wreakage and learns his skill surviving in the island (hunting with bow). Drugrunners come he takes there boat and comes back home and becomes Green Arrow. So i thought it could tie in well with smallville a depressed green arrow does buissness with lex or something and clark helps puch him into becoming a hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"