next guest superhero

ive posted on this before but i have been thinking....just seen the cyborg episode over her in the uk and got me thinking. we've had impulse, we've had cyborg, we've had a young aquaman (an aqualad if you will) which had clark saying probably the most memorable line for me when he mentioned joining the junior lifeguards association, "i'm not quite ready for the JLA yet". can anyone see the pattern. although clark is a man, he is still a boy, a super boy. they are all the titans. starfire, raven, robin, beastboy, wondergirl, speedy etc. they are the people i think will be showing up. probs not robin seeing he probs is bat embargoed, but the rest are not. what do you guys think???

^^^^^^^^^
dont ever EVER let tptb over at the WB hear you refer to him as superboy. bad bad news.

I think it would be interesting if they brought back one of the past guest stars (Bart, Cyborg) and do a new episode with a different theme.

thet could have a episode wich shows captain marvel and show flashbacs of how an who this marvel is

umm how bout kingdom come clark? ...not neccesarly(spelled wrong) wit the superman suit, but a black flannel....for example..Batman/Superman comic, i forgot what issue, wen lex was hunting superman for some crime, n hawkman n shazam had fought batman n superman,. or w/e..in that series kingdom come superman had come from the future to warn superman of something....sooo my point is....clark is with chloe or martha, n someone comes out from this portal, n its CLARK!....but he has the gray side hair, or w/e. ...and he came to warn clark kent that dr. fine is a computer from krypton, n he is out to kill clark or w/e....

another character possibilty? Dr.Hamilton(the one that helps superman out wit this power problems)

That's only b/c a majority of us know that Batman is NEVER gonna happen...I would've voted for Batman had their been a slim chance he may actually appear.

It would've been a wasted vote...which is why I picked J'onn Jones.

How about having a 20 year old bruce wayne showing up in smallville taking time away from his training in japan to discuss a crucial business deal w/ the luthors having very little or no contact w/ clark. Lionel could've had dealings w/ his father in the past. And could be pushing Lex and Bruce to work together because they are the future of business.

Think about it it could work.

chosen1 said:
How about having a 20 year old bruce wayne showing up in smallville taking time away from his training in japan to discuss a crucial business deal w/ the luthors having very little or no contact w/ clark. Lionel could've had dealings w/ his father in the past. And could be pushing Lex and Bruce to work together because they are the future of business.

Think about it it could work.

yea that could work

and also, i forgot which Batman/Superman comic, it ahd a flashback where pete n clark were kids n there playing catch or something, n they see a black rolls royce , n young bruce is inside lookin out the window, n alfred is fixin the tire, n clark mentions something i forgot what but she says something like - who in smallville would drive that or something dunno...it was a long time ago that i read it..but im pretty sure i remeber the scenese

Kaboom said:
^^^^^^^^^
dont ever EVER let tptb over at the WB hear you refer to him as superboy. bad bad news.

lol, ok then, superteen

house of f said:
i would love to see bat man to but
Technically he would'nt be batman till much later just like clark wont be superman for a while but i get what your saying.

It can all be quite possible if the focus on bruce wayne's Visit is purely business related. No corny cheesy stuff like they've been coming up w/ lately. If it were up to me I'd have him have no contact w/ clark for the whole episode and have him deal straight w/ lex to make it more Gritty.

chosen1 said:
Technically he would'nt be batman till much later just like clark wont be superman for a while but i get what your saying.

It can all be quite possible if the focus on bruce wayne's Visit is purely business related. No corny cheesy stuff like they've been coming up w/ lately. If it were up to me I'd have him have no contact w/ clark for the whole episode and have him deal straight w/ lex to make it more Gritty.

no go considering batman will never show up, bc batman begins is exploring bruce waynes and batmans origins/etc......but kinda of ironic considering their whole superman/superboy position in the lawsuit.

Kaboom said:
no go considering batman will never show up, bc batman begins is exploring bruce waynes and batmans origins/etc......but kinda of ironic considering their whole superman/superboy position in the lawsuit.

Oy with all the batman talk.:mad:

I still think Green Arrow as a business tycoon should show up.:up:

Jedi Master said:
and also, i forgot which Batman/Superman comic, it ahd a flashback where pete n clark were kids n there playing catch or something, n they see a black rolls royce , n young bruce is inside lookin out the window, n alfred is fixin the tire, n clark mentions something i forgot what but she says something like - who in smallville would drive that or something dunno...it was a long time ago that i read it..but im pretty sure i remeber the scenese
From Superman/Batman: Public Enemies... and here's a transcript:
[Panel 1: Pete throwing a baseball]
Superman: I wonder if he even remembers?
Young Peter: Ready, Kent? I'm bringing the heat!
Batman: It is a day I will never forget.
[Panel 2: Clark hitting the ball]
Young Clark: Pete, you throw like a girl.
[Panel 3: Boys look as the ball disappears into the distance]
Superman: It was a beautiful day in Smallville.
Young Pete: I'm not getting it. I got the last three.
Young Clark: C'mon. I'll help you look for it.
Batman: Kansas is not something you expunge from your mind.
[Panel 4: The boys have found the ball and are standing by a fence, Pete looking over it]
Young Clark: Got it.
Young Pete: Clark, you ever seen anything like that?
Young Clark: What...?
Young Pete: That.
[Panel 5: A young Bruce Wayne sits in the back seat of a classic car on the road, as Alfred changes a tire. The car, Bruce, and Alfred, are all drawn in black and white, literally in shadow under a tree while everything around them is colourful]
Superman: Pete was right. No one in Smallville had that kind of wealth.
Batman: After my parents died, Alfred thought that I needed to get out of Gotham City. We drove to California.
[Panel 6: Clark and Pete stand at the fence, watching intently]
Young Clark: Think we should ask that kid to play ball?
Young Pete: Clark, look at him. That kid has never played anything.
[Panel 7: Close up of Bruce in the car, looking down]
Batman: By the time we reached the West Coast, I had convinced Alfred we should fly back home.
[Panel 8: Clark and Pete running up a hill, back in the direction they came from]
Young Clark: Wonder who that was...?
Young Pete: Who cares? Race ya. Last one in has to kiss Lana!
Superman: I still wonder if we should've asked him to play. If it would've made a difference.
Batman: Sometimes, I wish they had asked me to play. But, by then, my life had changed. I had no time for games.

...Typed it out with the book in front of me. Hopefully it's appreciated.
Anyway, I always thought Bruce should show up in the series when I watched it.

Diana Prince: Michelle Lintel
pan040pb.jpg
0412zz.jpg

Sci Fi Star Talks Tough
Wednesday, December 06, 2000

Whether on-screen or off, don't go messing with Michelle Lintel. The sexy star kicks butt as the superheroine of the new Sci Fi Channel series Black Scorpion (debuting Jan. 5), and spends her downtime practicing the Krav Maga self-defense techniques of the Israeli military. The former Miss Kansas is performing most of her own stunts in Black
Scorpion, playing an ex-cop who dons a mask and fights a bizarre cast of Batman-like villains. The role is a dream come true for Lintel, who's never lost her childhood love for the cartoon superhero Wonder Woman.

"I always admired Wonder Woman because she was so strong," says Lintel, a long-time martial arts aficionado who is proficient in Tae Kwon Do. "My office is like a Wonder Woman shrine. For my birthday this year, I got more Wonder Woman stuff than I could possibly dream of."

The showbiz newcomer says her next goal is to become a sort of female Arnold Schwarzenegger on the big screen. "I want to get out there and kick some more ass, basically," she says with a laugh, adding, "But in a good way!" Spoken like a true superhero. -- Rich Brown

Maybe Bruce Wayne will go to Smallville because Martha is working for him and then while he is there he will leanr about Clark's powers.

I want Batman, dammit! I wrote his appearance in th' show 4 years ago, it can be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"