Next Xbox tipped for 2012 launch

Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
Tuesday 13-Mar-2007 10:47 AM Peter Moore says next-next generation already being planned; wile rumours of the Core System being axed arise
Talk about getting ahead of yourself. In an interview from EGM, Peter Moore has said that the production team behind the creation of Xbox 360 is already working on the next Xbox.

Moore even went as far as saying that Xbox 360's successor could launch around 2012, as the team of tech-heads are looking into what kind of computing power would be available around that time frame. The Olympic Games don't strand a chance against a new Xbox.

Of course they're working on the next XBOX already! As I'm sure Sony's started preliminary work on the PS4, and Nintendo has started on it's next system.

These things take years to create, and it would be a bad move for any of the companies to not start work on their next systems yet.

And with the system coming out in 2005, I'd say 2012 (which would make 7 years between the two systems' releases) would be just about right.

Link? I'd love to believe this but I'd like to see proof. According to Moore's Law witch says that our computer tech will double every eighteen months means we'll have some hard core **** by then.

so wuts going to be different about this one compared to the other one

Bout time mates. The Xbox 360 is the greatest console ever!

The next one will rock our socks off.

I heard about this on AOTS, even they didn't know for sure. This might just be April fools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"