NFL Offseason (Free Agency, Draft and Trades)

Waller looked good hope he can stay healthy, Hyatt looked fast af second year with same offense should do wonders for D. Jones and Barkley had to swallow his pride and take that short $$
it feels good to be optimistic and not rood for a top 10 draft pick which can still happen but
different feeling this year and let the Jets get all the hype we know that has worked out for them before while we stay under the radar which is how the organization likes it anyway
Bruh......this is the time that ALL of us have our hopes up high. Even though I'm a left coast guy, I'm still sorta rooting for your guys. The Jets are interesting and we'll see how that works out. Everyone is for sure keeping an eye on them.

If you can pick up a guy in the 3rd round who can really help you at a skill position, that's a biggie. You guys "look" like you might very well have had a really nice draft.

Cheers.

Bruh......this is the time that ALL of us have our hopes up high. Even though I'm a left coast guy, I'm still sorta rooting for your guys. The Jets are interesting and we'll see how that works out. Everyone is for sure keeping an eye on them.

If you can pick up a guy in the 3rd round who can really help you at a skill position, that's a biggie. You guys "look" like you might very well have had a really nice draft.

Cheers.

The center we picked looks like a starter that has been an issue for 15 yrs here Keyvon looks like he will have a better year he was getting back there but barely missing sacks hopefully he converts some of those
I just want to watch meaningful football come winter with my Giants gears on acting a fool lol

thanx for the kinds words

The center we picked looks like a starter that has been an issue for 15 yrs here Keyvon looks like he will have a better year he was getting back there but barely missing sacks hopefully he converts some of those
I just want to watch meaningful football come winter with my Giants gears on acting a fool lol

thanx for the kinds words
Yeah.....as I recall you guys picked up your (hopefully) center of the future in round 2. I saw Minnesota play a couple of times, but wasn't focusing on him. I think I remember people saying he was a steal in round 2. That's how you build a team......smart in round 1 and steals in the later ones.

Thibodeaux (spelling???LOL) has all the talent in the world and how good/great he'll be is pretty much up to him. I saw some eye popping stuff from him last year, but I heard he wasn't always consistent.

It seems like the Giants finally have their act together.

I know it's just pre-season... but Aidan O'Connell has looked promising.

It's a shame that I really like a lot of the players on 9ers because John Lunch and Kyle Shanahan blow. The entire process around Trey Lance has been handled abysmally. Hope that kid gets a better shot somewhere else with a good team.

I know it's just pre-season... but Aidan O'Connell has looked promising.

Farva has balled out. But while we can all say "It's Preseaon yadda yada" i do think its worth noting that the First Rounder QBs have not looked great. Yet against the same level of backups and vanilla defenses Aidan has looked brilliant in a very hard offense scheme to learn.

And he's not really practiced much with the Raiders 1s. And despite what some national pundits say but Josh Jacobs, Davante Adams, Jakobi Myers, Hunter Renfrow and Michael Mayer is a very dangerous group.

The big question is how much the Defense has improved.

what a steal we got for a 7th round pick in ILB/DB Simmons and if it doesn't work out just a 7th rounder that's who i wanted in 2020 draft we wound up getting Andrew Thomas our LT that has turned out great [that's why i'm not working in the NFL) lolol

gets reunited with Dexter Lawrence his teammate at Clemson
and gets to be taught my Wink our DC Versatility is what he likes

i can't love this move enough let me stop before i jynx the whole thing :eyeroll:

Yeah.....as I recall you guys picked up your (hopefully) center of the future in round 2. I saw Minnesota play a couple of times, but wasn't focusing on him. I think I remember people saying he was a steal in round 2. That's how you build a team......smart in round 1 and steals in the later ones.

Thibodeaux (spelling???LOL) has all the talent in the world and how good/great he'll be is pretty much up to him. I saw some eye popping stuff from him last year, but I heard he wasn't always consistent.

It seems like the Giants finally have their act together.

That's why i spelled his first name :) I will always fail in spelling people's last name
but remember he got hurt in the preseason on a cut block so he missed the beginning of season so it took time for him to get his conditioning up but he has a motor on him like i said he was barely missing sacks by getting in back field too fast and in this league they will exploit u doing that constantly alot RPO BS but i digress lol

Lance is heading to Dallas for a fourth.

I would've done this, as a Pats fan. I believe in the arm talent and athleticism. He's just another victim of Shanahan's confidence killing.

Damn, I don't like that trade at all. Lance is only 23, and could have a real chance to develop in Dallas. Which means the Boys could finally get over their playoff mental block.

Meh. Nonetheless I still have faith that Jerreh will find a way to screw things up.

If I'm Dallas, I'm taking a 4th round flyer to get a possible replacement for Prescott on the cheap. Zak is the QB for this year, but who knows how things are going to play out in the next 6 months. If Zak does great and Trey doesn't look good, the Boys gave up a 4th rounder.....not a killer for the franchise. If Lance looks like he could step in, I think the Cowboys might make a financial decision because Zak's cap hit has GOT to be a killer next year. All they've done is traded a 4th round pick for some possible future flexibility and that's not a bad deal.

The 9ers gave up the store to get Lance and it didn't pan out. That's a big hit to the franchise. If he was the QB they thought he was, it was a good deal. Their front office stepped in a big pile of S***.

for u west coast guys did you think McDaniels makes it the whole season
I think he gets fired just a random question that poped in my head thinking about how Awesome Waller has looked in the preseason lol

for u west coast guys did you think McDaniels makes it the whole season
I think he gets fired just a random question that poped in my head thinking about how Awesome Waller has looked in the preseason lol
I doubt it. I think the Raiders are destined for another interim head coach.

Re Waller. In football, health is always an issue, but Schoen ought to be arrested for making that trade and Ziegler (Raiders GM) should focus on carrying water out to the players. The 100 pick in the draft for WALLER?????? Give me a Fing break.

I doubt it. I think the Raiders are destined for another interim head coach.

Re Waller. In football, health is always an issue, but Schoen ought to be arrested for making that trade and Ziegler (Raiders GM) should focus on carrying water out to the players. The 100 pick in the draft for WALLER?????? Give me a Fing break.

and the fact we got Simmons for a 7th round pick is insane but by cutting McCoy yesterday the Cardinals aren't interested in winning anything i call BS on there is no Tanking in the NFL
AZ is clearly doing it Kyler Murray has been a disaster for them

and the fact we got Simmons for a 7th round pick is insane but by cutting McCoy yesterday the Cardinals aren't interested in winning anything i call BS on there is no Tanking in the NFL
AZ is clearly doing it Kyler Murray has been a disaster for them
Getting a guy with his athletic ability for a 7 pick is nuts. The Cards are a joke. They are looking to draft Caleb Williams....plain and simple. I wouldn't be surprised if they just held Murray out for the entire year and then try to trade him. Their starter, Josh Dobbs, topped out his QB rating at about 80. He completed 80% of his passes.....of course he only threw like 5 passes for 2 yards. LOL Last year, his rating was about 74. He completed under 60% of his passes with 2 TDs and 2 INTS. He's thrown more picks than TDs in his career. The Cards aren't even pretending to try and win.

Yeah i don't see how they can pretend they not looking to land #1 draft pick and if I'm that kid Williams if they do get the #1 pick i'll pull and Elway and Eli and refuse to play for them
they are indeed a joke which in hindsight makes what Warner and Fitzgerald did amazing

I still don't know what to make of the Jets. Experts seem to be picking them as a contender since the Rodgers trade, but I dunno. I mean I like their defense, and I really like their coach, but its very rare for a team to leap from basement dweller to contender that quickly, even with their off-season acquisitions.

If they are a legit contender this year, then the AFC East is suddenly the blood bath division, with the Bills, Dolphins and Jets fighting it out to be top dog. Wait and see.

YouTube is 4 bones richer today.......I bought the Sunday Ticket. LOL

I bought it as well! Finally to get to watch my Panthers all season long and not rely on gamecast and other stuff.

I bought it as well! Finally to get to watch my Panthers all season long and not rely on gamecast and other stuff.
You may not like what you see. :p :cwink:

EDIT: I may not either. LOL

Last edited:
I still don't know what to make of the Jets. Experts seem to be picking them as a contender since the Rodgers trade, but I dunno. I mean I like their defense, and I really like their coach, but its very rare for a team to leap from basement dweller to contender that quickly, even with their off-season acquisitions.

If they are a legit contender this year, then the AFC East is suddenly the blood bath division, with the Bills, Dolphins and Jets fighting it out to be top dog. Wait and see.

The Jets lost their RB pretty early in the year IIRC and he looked really, really good. Everything is there. The only reason the Jets didn't make the playoffs last year was they fell flat at the end of the season. I think they were 7-4 at one point, but had a killer schedule at the end and injuries took their toll.

They've got the OL talent, but how they work together is yet to be determined. IMO, the real question is Rodgers and how much age is going to take its toll. Also, that is a brutal division.

they got legit weapons and good defense but the offensive line is an issue, the honeymoon will be over once they 0-2 and Rodgers starts throwing teammates under the bus which he is prone to do
I will enjoy it either way

they have good season hey good story for NY but if they crap the bed as a Giants fan i will enjoy that as well lol

Last edited:
they got legit weapons and good defense but the offensive line is an issue, the honeymoon will be over once they 0-2 and Rodgers starts throwing teammates under the bus which he is prone to do
I will enjoy it either way

they have good season hey good story for NY but if they crap the bed as a Giants fan i will enjoy that as well lol

The Jets have some good talent on that O line. The guys on the left side had some down years last season and Brown is getting up there in the years, but I think their problem is going to be whether or not they can work well together. Whether or not Rodgers takes a step back, he's a smart QB and can help his line out a little. If last year was a fluke for Brown and Tomlinson, you won't have to worry much about that line.

My playoff predictions for this year.

AFC

1. Chiefs
2. Jaguars
3. Benglas
4. Bills
5. Broncos
6. Jets
7. Dolphins

NFC

1. Saints
2. Eagles