Batman Begins Nice Coat

is it just me or do people use the word "nice" alot in this movie?

It's not who I am underneath. It's my nice coat that defines me.

You know, what were the odds that that bum kept that coat in perfect condition after all those years?

Gerard Way said:
You know, what were the odds that that bum kept that coat in perfect condition after all those years?

Um, wtf?

Watch the scene again, and explain to me how what you see equates to "perfect condition" please.

ragdus said:
Um, wtf?

Watch the scene again, and explain to me how what you see equates to "perfect condition" please.

Well, maybe not perfect but what I meant was If gotham is really as bad it's made out to be then why didn't he get murdered and stripped of it that very same night he got it?

Gerard Way said:
Well, maybe not perfect but what I meant was If gotham is really as bad it's made out to be then why didn't he get murdered and stripped of it that very same night he got it?
If it was THAT bad Bruce wouldn't even have met the bum, cause he'd already be dead. Anyway maybe the bum has got street smarts, got bum friends, whatever.

Gerard Way said:

I agree. The bum would have stole another coat within 10 years.

It was too nice to simply exchange it for another.

through all the corny lines.. The Scarecrow had some great ones i feel... "Perhaps you should have some, clear your head"

I really want to watch BB and count how many times the word 'Fear' is said... I better start stocking up on paper.

theres nothing wrong with the overabundance of the use of Fear

Fear was an ongoing theme

Fear created him, he uses it, he wants to stop it.. it was brilliant

i don't know. Fear I guess. That word was in almost every capter, I think.

But don't you guys get it? It was a nice coat, it makes perfect sense.

That bum would have sold that coat for cash ages ago. The bums here in new york sleeping on the subway and in boxes would probably kill a bear to get a nice coat like that, I say. Then they'd sell it for food or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"