Nolan's and Burton's Batman Collaboration has gone horribly gone......

Super_Ludacris

Avenger
Reaction score
Gothic musical and gritty realism just dont work:csad:

[YT]WzXSCY6x5rs&NR[/YT]

This might need to be moved to a Batman forum.....

[BLACKOUT]And apologies if this was already posted but I only just saw it. If it has, just merge it with the thread that has shown[/BLACKOUT]

And so has my writing of the thread title it seems lol.

Note to self: Dont post while working on other stuff at the same time.

Haha! Yeah, this got posted in the "Real Life Superheroes" thread. :D

jag

Wow, nice. I love SNL and Andy Sanberg.

You know Jag, this might be the video to make Burtonites and Nolanites form like Voltron and get mad at them Long Island Boys instead of each other

Am I the only one who thought the song was kinda dope? lol

The People>>>>> Partyman

You know Jag, this might be the video to make Burtonites and Nolanites form like Voltron and get mad at them Long Island Boys instead of each other

Not only have they drank too much Haterade for that to happen, a lot of them have evaporated that Haterade out and freebased it.

jag

I have a feeling this is a little bit of a jab at the upcoming Spider-Man musical.

I have a feeling this is a little bit of a jab at the upcoming Spider-Man musical.

I honestly thought it was a diss to Nolan's Batman. I mean the hero even lives in a Penthouse suite like Bruce will in TDK.

I cant even hate even though Im a Nolan Fanboy, its funny.

Thats what I love about Samberg's Digital Shorts, the references are a little obscure but if you get them there funny ( I still think think the Dear Sister OC spoof was genius)

I honestly thought it was a diss to Nolan's Batman. I mean the hero even lives in a Penthouse suite like Bruce will in TDK.

I cant even hate even though Im a Nolan Fanboy, its funny.

Thats what I love about Samberg's Digital Shorts, the references are a little obscure but if you get them there funny ( I still think think the Dear Sister OC spoof was genius)

I can definatley see how it could be that. The musical aspect is what made me think about the Spider-Man Broadway musical.

I loved this one. I thought about Nolan's Batman the whole time when I saw it Saturday night. Was that the Robin costume, Samberg was wearing? It looked similar to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"