The Dark Knight So could our TDK mesh with singer's Superman?

I don't think that Bruce is crazily in love with Rachel - then again I don't think I've ever seen him that enthralled with a woman like Clark would be with Lois, Peter Parker with Mary-Jane etc. His first passion is always to his work. Needless to say though, he feels something for her since he's grown up with her and has a great amount of respect. I think that slapping scene really took his admiration of her to new heights. It might not exactly be love in the romantic form, although he seems to think it is. I can see that killing Rachel will throw Bruce off the deep end, just because of that closeness and reverence.

besides, i was just throwing that out as a way to get Bruce to Metropolis to want to pound Luthors face in, and to give the usual throw-away meaningless team-up some real storyline consequences. You want to up the annte, have a Batman villian who follows him to Metropolis kill Superboy...Suddenly you've got two emotionally distraught heroes and a real threat going on. I still say that if this movie were done youd have to keep Joker out of it, since the Joker in my mind is just too unpredictable and crazy to want to work with luthor...yet hed be a great choice to kill the kid. I still say Penguin, as a non silly, mafioso type would work best, or Two-Face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"