NY Comic Con- DC Edition

To commemorate the news of more Uncle Sam goodness.....I present this...

uncle.jpg

yeah that OLD! i want confimation

That was actually just mentioned in the latest column of LITG.So no,it's not that old,and yes confirmation still has to be made.

Come on! Green Arrow's is such a solid title right now. Why would you want to mess with that?

I'll still give it a try, but I'll have a sour taste in my mouth throughout the whole time. Oh well, I guess it's still alright, considering we get to watch Ollie Queen be more of a sleeze now.

He's right actually, the wedding stuff is old, the new title thing is new.

actually its not .. it was brought up when the first wedding rurmors started.. and how people was pissed off that Black Canary was again going to be put in the back seat that was the first time i heard that they where changing the title

actually its not .. it was brought up when the first wedding rurmors started.. and how people was pissed off that Black Canary was again going to be put in the back seat that was the first time i heard that they where changing the title

The whole Green Arrow title being cancelled and being relaunched as Green Arrow/Black Canary is recent. It is, I read LITG every monday, please show me when that exact detail was stated anywhere before that wasn't wild speculation by some fanboy online. Please, prove me wrong, I beg you.

Simmer down Gud,you're wrong on this one.

The cancellation and relaunch is recent,I wasn't talking about the wedding rumor being recent,I know that's old.

I'm sure they sell well. Anything that looks remotely like manga sells well. The people who care about them just aren't the crowd that posts on here.

Will anyone die in World War Hulk: Quesada: DC's sales.

Owned.

Sadly, it will probably become true, proving him right, making him more arrogant.

And Kebab, I'm waiting. I never wanted to be proven wrong this bad before.

Last year, Senior V-P and DCU Executive Editor Dan Didio's convention panel tchachkie was an orange pin with the words “DC Nation” on it. It was his ambition, Didio said, to give away 100,000 pins over the course of the convention season. As he told Newsarama in an interview, he got close.

This year, DC has set the bar higher: four pins, with the option of a fifth.

And there’s a trick to it all.

Audiences entering the hall for Friday’s DC's “DC Nation” will receive one pin. Upon leaving, they'll get another pin. At Saturday's “DCU: A Better Tomorrow – Today!” panel, the pattern will repeat, and in addition to the pin at the end of the panel, attendees will also receive a coupon. Take the coupon to the DC booth on the convention floor, be wearing the four pins, and bing-bango, you get the fifth, limited edition pin.

So first off – what are these pins, and what do they say?

All are part of DC’s push for the upcoming weekly series, Countdown. As such – the pins tie into the major storylines of the series:

WWMMD? (that stands for, “What Would Mary Marvel Do?”)
I Found Ray Palmer
Look to the Skies!
Jimmy Olsen Must Die!

And the limited pin:

Darkseid Rules!

“But wait,” you say, “I’m not going to be at the convention on Friday for the DC Nation panel!”

All is not lost – during the day on Saturday and Sunday, a person will be patrolling the convention floor for a limited time, wearing a sandwich board sign with two of he pin slogans on it. Said person = pin source. Hit him or her up for your missing pins. No, it will not be Dan Didio wearing the sandwich boards.

DC will be repeating the pincentive at other conventions throughout the season.

SWEEEEEEET!!! :up:

#$%DAMMIT, S*%*!!! I knew if I read too much from NYCC, I'd hear some spoilers I didn't want to know> :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Sadly, it will probably become true, proving him right, making him more arrogant.

And Kebab, I'm waiting. I never wanted to be proven wrong this bad before.

weeeeeeeeeeel i havent found it yet .. sooooooo

anywho, anyone got any pictures ?

Two Words: CAPTAIN CARROT.

I am extremly excited about that.

I was reading the interviews where '52' writers were reflecting on their "favorite" moments...:cmad: Greg Rucka :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"