Comics Official ALL-NEW X-MEN Discussion Thread

What does it say about the state of X-Men/this board, that no ones even talking about the issues when they come out? Haha.

All I have to say, especially now that we've seen a TON of future X-Men, is that once again (broken record), characters like Anole, Surge, Mercury, Pixie, and Rockslide are nowhere to be found.

So you're telling me that kids who BEAT William Stryker, DEFEATED Nimrod, and went to HELL and back aren't capable enough of being X-Men in the future timeline?

Jesus at this point all the remaining students should just be thrown on a bus that explodes because I'm sick of seeing Anole and Dust in background panels, and Elixir not even existing in this reality at all.

^
The kid with the ridiculous eyes all over his body turned up in a future issue of WAXM I think it depends on the writer and the cast they are using that is why we saw the time freezing girl in the future. I agree with you it gets me that with such a big cast even post decimation the same 5 or 6 are used. But the current issue of X Men has Armour (although she appears to be talking completely out of character) and Bling in it.

The silhouette'd mystery character who X-23 is kissing is revealed, and yep, someone on here called it:

1381510282.jpg

This will be hilarious. Logan is going to have an aneurysm when he finds out.

Jean would freak, but Emma would find it amusing.

so i am guessing Battle of the Atom is going to resolve that the teen orignal 5 are NOT the canon O5 and can stay..or something (still digging the new duds)

so i am guessing Battle of the Atom is going to resolve that the teen orignal 5 are NOT the canon O5 and can stay..or something (still digging the new duds)
then how does one account for Cyclops disappearing when his younger self was nearly killed in present day?

ALLNEWXMEN_CVR_022.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #22.NOW
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
STUART IMMONEN (A/C)
Variant Cover by Dale Keown
Sketch Variant by Dale Keown
X-Men 50th Anniversary Polybagged Poster Variant by Various
Animal Variant by TBD
Blank Variant Also Available
“The Trial of Jean Grey”
The arrival of the original X-Men in the present sent shockwaves through the Marvel Universe, but we’ve only seen the effects on Earth. When alien races learn that Jean Grey, host of the destructive Phoenix Force, is back on earth, they do something about it. Now it’s up to the rest of the All-New X-Men and the Guardians of the Galaxy to save Jean Grey from twisted intergalactic justice! Don’t miss two of Marvel’s biggest franchises crossing over for the first time!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

ALLNEWXMEN_CVR_021-fin.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #21
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • BRANDON PETERSON (A/C)
• X-23 is back, joining the ALL-NEW X-MEN and kissing Cyclops? What does this mean to Jean Grey?
• Jean and X-23 are forced to team up against a mysterious force, so she better figure it out
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Like that the Costumes are kind of a homage to their X Factor uniforms.

I dont see it. I dont look at that and think anything about the costumes screams original X-factor. Scott and Angel are the only ones that have their old color scheme but in Angel's case, thats not exclusive to X-factor as red/white has been a recurring theme for him long before and after that time. Jean, Beast and Bobby (well hard to tell with him0...not so much

Wow, so it looks like X-23 is officially joining this book. I thought she was just guest starring. Weird that its going to be the original X-men + Wolverine clone, but that should had some interesting and different dynamics. She gets to fill the same role to the Scott/Jean relationship that Logan did back in the day.

Last edited:
Wouldn't she be ticked at him considering her and a few other teens go missing and no one notices. Although she probably expects that from Wolverine and is probably more angry at Gambit.

So does this mean Angel is back with the O5 post BOTA? Or is it just to help Jean? The uniform would suggest he's part of their team but I hope he stays in Uncanny.

I think its obvious he rejoins them, as he should. The O5 need to stick together and not seperated. As much as I like Jean (and Scott), its time for both to take a backseat, which unfortunately doesnt seem to be in their future. Angel, Bobby and Beast all need time in the spotlight, especially since they are sticking around

Wouldn't she be ticked at him considering her and a few other teens go missing and no one notices. Although she probably expects that from Wolverine and is probably more angry at Gambit.

So does this mean Angel is back with the O5 post BOTA? Or is it just to help Jean? The uniform would suggest he's part of their team but I hope he stays in Uncanny.
Why would she be mad at Gambit....?

Well they had a budding big bro little sis relationship in her solo title I just believe that even with his own crap Gambit would take a moment and contact her and if he couldn't he'd maybe alter someone.

Well they had a budding big bro little sis relationship in her solo title I just believe that even with his own crap Gambit would take a moment and contact her and if he couldn't he'd maybe alter someone.
True. I had forgotten how close they had gotten. :)

We should have gotten a Gambit/X-23 mini by now. Was she not used in his solo?

We should have gotten a Gambit/X-23 mini by now. Was she not used in his solo?
Nope, but nothing would have pleased me more. I really liked them together. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"