Official Ava Casting POLL

BT18

Superhero
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
5,850
Reaction score
0
Points
31
People had plenty of time to chime in on the other thread, I included pretty much everyone suggestions (not just my own), not using ONLY the most obviously bad suggestions such as actresses who are pregnant or just recently gave birth, actresses who are already playing another character in the franchise, very over the hill actresses, or pornstars.

I'll try to continually post pics of the different actresses from their latest projects. Not airbrushed photos from 5-10 years ago to use for how they could look now.

avalord18vo.jpg


avalord22sg6bp.jpg


avalord31cr.jpg


avalord43eq.jpg


ava51nl.jpg


ava60sv.jpg


ava77sy.jpg
 
i like salma for it, or Zeta Jones. also Ali Landry could suit the role. and maybe Shannyn Sossamon, she would have to look more glamorous and less 'junkie' than she has appeared in other films. adriana lima would look good for it too.
 
droidwarrior said:
i like salma for it, or Zeta Jones. also Ali Landry could suit the role. and maybe Shannyn Sossamon, she would have to look more glamorous and less 'junkie' than she has appeared in other films. adriana lima would look good for it too.

I almost voted for Salma, but I just think Ashley Scott is even more perfect for it.
 
Spadoinkle said:
This is why Asia Argento is my choice:




This is how Asia is looking these days, atleast in late 2004 when this was filmed, on screen. I find caps from their latest project is generally a better reference than old photoshoots.

 
BT18 said:
This is how Asia is looking these days, atleast in late 2004 when this was filmed, on screen. I find caps from their latest project is generally a better reference than old photoshoots.


Oh, I guess I didn't think of how old those shots might be. Yeah I think she's looking a little aged now. But maybe that'll fit with Ava's character? I dunno. Then again everyone looks better in black and white. I just want the sodding sequel already!
 
Vivica A Fox I think would be good, too.
 
Selma looks good enough to Kill for. She also smokes, and doesn't frown on nudity. did I also mention she looks great soaking wet?
 
Adriana Lima would be awesome.

But i'll vote for Salma
 
to me ava looks alot like angelina jolie so i would go with her
 
Rebbeca Romijin!!:eek:...imagine her with darker hair :up:...and a few more curves and we have Ava!:up:
 
Sentinel_08 said:
Rebbeca Romijin!!:eek:...imagine her with darker hair :up:...and a few more curves and we have Ava!:up:

I hate the "curves" euphemism. The last thing Rebecca Romijn needs is more weight. She's been over her hot weight since before her and uncle Jesse broke up.
 
BT18 said:
I hate the "curves" euphemism. The last thing Rebecca Romijn needs is more weight. She's been over her hot weight since before her and uncle Jesse broke up.
Well I last seen her as Mystique in X2...Judging by that figure shed need to gain weight since ava is pretty curvy.But I think Rebecca is hot anyway you have her ;)
 
Monica Bellucci.
 
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Halle Berry? ... am I the only person who thinks she'd make a good Ava? ... or has she recently been listed as missing presumed dead and I havn't been told?

P.S. I hope to god they don;t use Angelina Jolie
 
Tomaszelhombre said:
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Halle Berry? ... am I the only person who thinks she'd make a good Ava? ... or has she recently been listed as missing presumed dead and I havn't been told?

:down :eek: :down
 
yeah, um no on Halle. She's overly bashed here but I don't see any reason for her to play another comic character she isn't exactly/perfectly suited for.

I can't believe we STILL don't have an Ava announced yet. Is production still a go for February?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,530
Messages
21,752,354
Members
45,587
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"