• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the journey is the end.

Yeah its sad for me too but what can you do. Lets hope the next saga is better than this one.

Although i doubt it. Have to be realistic.

Im already trying to deal with the fact there will be no Avengers movie in 2020 and 2021 and most likely 2022 as well.

The next Avengers film is probably coming in 2023.

I think I would be much sadder if it wasnt for the fact that we are inevitably going to enter a new era of the MCU where Spider-Man, The Xmen and The Fantastic Four will likely take center stage ( and of course with characters like Black Panther, Dr Strange, Captain Marvel too). But for people like me who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s where Spidey/Xmen/F4 where the faces of Marvel Comics its kind of really exciting to see them potentially reclaim their spot in the limelight from The Avengers.

:yay::yay::yay:
I think I would be much sadder if it wasnt for the fact that we are inevitably going to enter a new era of the MCU where Spider-Man, The Xmen and The Fantastic Four will likely take center stage ( and of course with characters like Black Panther, Dr Strange, Captain Marvel too). But for people like me who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s where Spidey/Xmen/F4 where the faces of Marvel Comics its kind of really exciting to see them potentially reclaim their spot in the limelight from The Avengers.

I remember a much different 80s... One where Lou Ferrigno’s Hulk ruled the tv screen.. and Saturday mornings were Spidey and his Amazing friends shared the hour with the Incredible Hulk!!

I also remember transformers and Voltron, but that’s beside the point..:yay:

If Hulk does survive this, I would like for one of the post credit scenes to be banner walking down the road trying to hitch a ride to his lonely man theme music.. That would be an awesome spot to leave the character and a great exit point for me.. As I think Hulk has no story left beyond this point and that’s fine by me.. I have 0 interest in Captain Marvel or anyone outside of Thor and Spider-Man.. But I can wait for blu ray to see those films should they happen.

Last edited:
Knowing the X-Men are coming and F4 might finally be done justice makes it a little easier. Gunn back for GOTG3 helps too because when he was let go, I didn't have much excitement for the cosmic stuff coming. I consider him a big part of what they plan for that part of the MCU.

Hulk hasn't even encountered the Leader proper. I think that's a real shame, the Leader is one of Marvel's best villains.

Hulk hasn't even encountered the Leader proper. I think that's a real shame, the Leader is one of Marvel's best villains.

True, but from the looks of it, they are not interested in telling a proper Hulk story.. He’s more of a side character now, and this movie ends his confusing arc. I just hope they give him a good send off.. whether it be living or sacrifice.. either way is fine.. I’m good with his exit from the MCU.

True, but from the looks of it, they are not interested in telling a proper Hulk story.. He’s more of a side character now, and this movie ends his confusing arc. I just hope they give him a good send off.. whether it be living or sacrifice.. either way is fine.. I’m good with his exit from the MCU.
Can't really tell a proper story when you don't have full rights of everything. Universal has been holding Hulk hostage from the start. MCU gets him but seems like side characters and mentions have to be lent out. They were able to get Ross but he didn't mention Betty or Leader or anything to extend a Hulk story.

Knowing the X-Men are coming and F4 might finally be done justice makes it a little easier. Gunn back for GOTG3 helps too because when he was let go, I didn't have much excitement for the cosmic stuff coming. I consider him a big part of what they plan for that part of the MCU.

The crossover possibilities in the future are going to be amazing. The GOTG with the F4. Spidey with the X-Men. Spidey with the Human Torch. Although, personally, although I love Tom Holland, I'm not particularly enamored with the approach they've gone for his movies. I'm HOPING as he gets older we can get the Spiderman from the 80's/90's that I've always loved.

D3l-G4w-YWw-AEwr-L.jpg

D3l-P3pr-Ws-AIwi-IH.jpg

RDJ looks different.

I'm excited but also been getting a little sad as the movie gets closer. I know the MCU is not ending but this section of it is. Been a part of my life for 10-11 years, hopefully the next stretch is as fun and memorable.
What an era it has been, and hopefully the next is even better.

You might be but millions aren’t! :cwink:

When should we expect Avengers 5? We know that'll continue but just probably not soon. So New Avengers or or Avengers vs X-Men in about 5 years?

As soon as it can be done, i'd love to see another 3 or 4 film story arc involving a huge villain.
X-men, F4, the new AV all can be separate films with one common thread in common in each one, Galactus is coming.
All heroes team up for the final film, or films, to defend Earth from him.

Post EG, it would be tough for the main characters left to march the popularity of the original avengers. But I think the foundation (BP, CM and Stranger) is stronger than when the original started out. It’s now hinge upon how they are going to build on it and add the new elements like Eternals and Shang Chi.

I expect the Avengers brand to retire for a long long time if not for good. and the next team up will be called something else.

Ant-Man and Hawkeye/Ronin bromance!
I'd be surprised if they didn't have a few scenes together in Endgame after the arrow scene from Civil War. They probably got to know one another a little better after being locked up in the raft too.

Same here, they teased him at the end of Incredible Hulk and it got me so hyped.

Yet here we are, 11 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"