Comics Official CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI:13 Discussion Thread

so She'll probably be back in the main book after the Dracula arc wraps up.

Assuming the main book isn't cancelled after that. Sales have been terrible. I think too many people assumed this was going to be a continuation of New Excalibur.

capbritainandmi13150.jpg

capbritainandmi13151.jpg

capbritainandmi13152.jpg

capbritainandmi13153.jpg

capbritainandmi13154.jpg

every like 2 months when this thing gets updated im always relieved to find out this book is still going! there is hardly ever any discussion around here.

every like 2 months when this thing gets updated im always relieved to find out this book is still going! there is hardly ever any discussion around here.
Most of the discussion happens in the Marvel section of the Comic Books forums. Anyway, this book was cancelled a while back. #15 is the final issue.

OK just finished reading all the past issues and I've gotta say, as a Brit I found this comic to be such a cliche. Merlin, Magic, a Skrull impersonating John Lennon, the sword Excalibur, CAPTAIN MIDLANDS??????....COME ON!

I would have expected more from a British writer, but then again he is a "Doctor Who" writer, so nuff said.

Honestly if Marvel wants to create a good British based superhero comic centred around "MI:13" they should have gotten the writers from Kudos Entertainment who write the British spy series "Spooks" (Screened as "MI:5" in the States).

That being said though, Vampire Nation does seem to have some potential and I'm glad Meagan is making her comeback.

Greetings all!! Just back from travelling Tibet and South Asia and finally just caught up on a years back log of comics.

prv3060cov.jpg

prv3060pg1.jpg

prv3060pg2.jpg

prv3060pg3.jpg

prv3060pg4.jpg

prv3060pg5.jpg

prv3060pg6.jpg

Captain Britain and MI:13 #15:

WRITER: Paul Cornell
ARTISTS: Leonard Kirk (p), Jay Leisten (i)

THE STORY: "VAMPIRE STATE" The final battle with Dracula is here! Can what's left of MI13 possibly defeat the most brilliant military strategist alive (or at least undead)? Who is Gloriana and what role does Dr. Doom play in this whole thing? Do not miss this cataclysmic conclusion! Part 6 (of 6)
IN STORES: July 22, 2009

It's official. Pete Wisdom is a genius.

I never read Wisdom till this title (which Im loving btw). Has he always been characterized like this, because I was under the impression he was just meh

I think Cornell is the only writer to make him this brilliant strategist, but I like this characterization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"