Official Cyclops/marsden Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarknessOfDeath said:
Oh okay. Cause I was gonna have a one on one discussion about cyclops and his love for Jean Grey. ... lol

You can still have it :D :p

man I feel like I live here. I always have Scott and Jean on my mind. :) :p James and Famke ;) ...

^ And you know what...they are really good friends and in interviews together, they kid around alot. It's cute. :p

Yeah I edited. Geez you pretty much run to this thread. :p

DarknessOfDeath said:
man I feel like I live here. I always have Scott and Jean on my mind. :) :p James and Famke ;) ...

Gee, ask me! For the last two months my unimportant live practically centered around those two characters. XD The Cyke-thread is the first site to check when my internet runs. I'm reading some issues of the comic over and over again, searching in local shops, at amazon or ebay for those I don't own. And for the last two months I was constantly blabbering to my friends about X3, The Dark Phoenix arc, Cyke, Jean, their relationship, yadda yadda yadda....

God, I must have been so goddamn annoying...

Verlin said:
Gee, ask me! For the last two months my unimportant live practically centered around those two characters. XD The Cyke-thread is the first site to check when my internet runs. I'm reading some issues of the comic over and over again, searching in local shops, at amazon or ebay for those I don't own. And for the last two months I was constantly blabbering to my friends about X3, The Dark Phoenix arc, Cyke, Jean, their relationship, yadda yadda yadda....

God, I must have been so goddamn annoying...

aww... you can talk about them all ya want. ;)

DarknessOfDeath said:
aww... you can talk about them all ya want. ;)

Well, my friends aren't X-men fans at all. They've only seen the movies....and welll...
Cut to the theatre:
Me: Go Cyyyyyke!!!! ><
Them: God, Hugh Jackman...so sexy... *drool*
So I must have annoyed them pretty much late, although they didn't say a word about it.
But you're right. Here, I can talk! I'm free! Mwahahahahaha!! *spreads the cyke lurve*

you know After seeing the teaser trailer the last week before March, I was looking forward to seeing Cyclops in X3, but at the same time (this was before I joined the hype) I didn't know about his fate and all the stuff that was going on. I was a big cyclops fan way back and I still consider myself one. He made me see Jean the way I never thought I'd understand and care about her... even in X2 when they were holding each other... man. one of my fave moments. so then I joined the hype and kept my x-thoughts to myself and then I spilled it out...and at times I got carried away...

I kept watching X1 and X2, but x2 more cause I was excited about X3... I didn't know there was gonna be another one. lol

I was hoping that Scott would have a bigger role in this one but alas, that didn't happen in my eyes but still I thought Jimmy was great with little scenes and time that he had. It was worth it. Same goes with Famke... I think in X3, there was real chemistry between James and Famke. The way he ran his hand through her hair and smiled... the way they held each other close... the way she held his head with her hands...the way they kissed passionately even though it didn't last long...it was still worth it...

I could feel their passion they have for each other just radiate off of the screen and then when ...she goes bad... you almost want to cry out for scott and Jean...I think his death was accidental... poor phoenix didn't want Scott...

he wasn't animal enough :p lol

anyway... I thought James and Famke had a more real chemistry in their scene together. :)

CykeWolvie.gif
someone posted this in the X3 movie gif thread...

lol Makes me wanna punch Logan in the face... -looks down...looks up and punches Logan in the face-

And i meant it.

DarknessOfDeath said:
CykeWolvie.gif

lol Makes me wanna punch Logan in the face... -looks down...looks up and punches Logan in the face-

And i meant it.

Wow, you beat me to the punch... and I made it!

God, I remember so clearly. When I sat in the cinema way back in 2003 I was so shocked about Jeans dead. I really didn't saw it coming. Lol. But when the shilouette of the phoenix appeard in the end, I was sooo relieved. And so gosh darn happy, because I thought "Man...the dark phoenix arc. Finally there's a chance for Scott and Jimmy to shine. Finally there will be an X-men movie that will NOT center around Wolverine." That this is the big chance and they just couldn't screw it up! They couldn't!!!
Well, I was wrong....At least on Cykes point.

But I totally agree with you, that Famke and Jimmy just did an amazing job! The scences that Jim had, were so strong and such brilliant acting. It's so sad and frustrating that the filmmakers didn't take an advatage out of the chance, that was brought to them by the story an Jimmy.

And Famke...Famke as Dark Phoenix. I mean...Whoooooosh!!! She really pushed me in my seat, back in the theatre. I was so stunned by her acting. There isn't one woman on earth, that could have been a better choice for Jean. ><

And of course, the scence that those two got together were great. But I so wanted more of them. Instead I got...Wolverine... dah, Jimmy is far more sexier!!

By the way: Why is it, that every time I listen to "Maneater" I have to think of Emma? Oo

Verlin said:
God, I remeber so clearly. When I sat in the cinema way back in 2003 I was so shocked about Jeans dead. I really didn't saw it coming. Lol. But when the shilouette of the phoenix appeard in the end, I was sooo relieved. And so gosh darn happy, because I thought "Man...the dark phoenix arc. Finally there's a chance for Scott and Jimmy to shine. Finally there will be an X-men movie that will NOT center about Wolverine." That this is the big chance and they just couldn't screw it up! They couldn't!!!

But I totally agree with you, that Famke and Jimmy just did an amazing job! The scences that Jim had, were so strong and such brilliant acting. It's so sad and frustrating that the filmmakers didn't take an advatage out of the chance, that was brought to them by the story an Jimmy.

And Famke...Famke as Dark Phoenix. I mean...Whoooooosh!!! She really pushed me in my seat, back in the theatre. I was so stunned by her acting. There isn't one woman on earth, that could have been a better choice for Jean. ><

And of course, the scence that those to got together were great. But I so wanted more of them. Instead I got...Wolverine... dah, Jimmy is far more sexier!!

By the way: Why is it, that every time I listen to "Maneater" I have to think of Emma? Oo

I hate Emma...:mad:

DarknessOfDeath said:
CykeWolvie.gif

And i meant it.

Bwahahahaha! :cyclops: So true! Whoever made this is a genius!

DarknessOfDeath said:
I hate Emma...:mad:

Me too...*turns music off* If I have to listen to that song one more time, I'll go nuts. I have two hands. So on one I'll punch Movie-Wolverine and on the other Emma. Fun, fun, fun...

The gif is great! I'll save it...muhahahaha

Verlin said:
Me too...*turns music off* If I have to listen to that song one more time, I'll go nuts. I have two hands. So on one I'll punch Movie-Wolverine and on the other Emma. Fun, fun, fun...

The gif is great! I'll save it...muhahahaha

Emma's no maneater — hell, for most of her time with the X-Men or working for Xavier, she's been single. Cyke's the only guy she's been with. She was on her own while she was co-leading Generation X. And I'm sure she'll be single again one day, since it's inevitable that Jean will always come back from the dead over and over and over. ;)

Verlin said:
God, I remember so clearly. When I sat in the cinema way back in 2003 I was so shocked about Jeans dead. I really didn't saw it coming. Lol. But when the shilouette of the phoenix appeard in the end, I was sooo relieved. And so gosh darn happy, because I thought "Man...the dark phoenix arc. Finally there's a chance for Scott and Jimmy to shine. Finally there will be an X-men movie that will NOT center around Wolverine." That this is the big chance and they just couldn't screw it up! They couldn't!!!

I remember last year when it started becoming apparent that James role was in danger due to Singer and Superman that people started saying things like "It'll probably be Wolverine who confronts the phoenix in the end and saves the day rather than Cyclops."

It was said half hazardly which is the sad part, I think it was layed out as the worst case senario, but I don't think many people actually thought it would happen this way.

I mean people were in denial for over six months basically. Though I can't blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"