The Avengers Official Easter Egg/Reference Thread

Can some one tell me who the older man is that gives Bruce Banner some clothes after he crashed through the roof of the old building? He got alot of cheers and I was lost as to who it was.

Harry Dean Stanton.
Old, old character actor. Might remember him from "Alien."

Huginnand Muninn (the pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring the god Odin information) are in the movie => during the fight in the woods between Thor and Iron Man.

They were in Thor, on the Odin's throne.

Who/What are they? I noticed them in the Avengers too.

Harry Dean Stanton.
Old, old character actor. Might remember him from "Alien."

Damn fine actor....been in many great films. He's a Kentucky native too.

Was the bald SHIELD agent with glasses that was doing monitor duty earlier in the movie, giving Fury reports, Bendis?
No the actor was Max Hernandez as Jasper Sitwell. He also had a small role in Thor at the SHIELD base around Thor's hammer.

Also look at the new plans Tony was making with Pepper at the end. It looked like they were designing a new HQ for the Avengers.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but thought it was worth noting:

At the end, Banner and Stark drive off together in the same car. Possible that we'll be seeing Banner in Iron Man 3 and we can only guess what projects they'll be working at the Avengers mansion.

Also look at the new plans Tony was making with Pepper at the end. It looked like they were designing a new HQ for the Avengers.

I got that as well because in the Holo designs we can see a quinjet hanger. Plus the tower only had the "A" left from the "STARK" logo.

Good catch.
Maybe Avengers 2 (or even IM3) will bring us an actual Avengers Mansion.

Its small, and maybe I'm making connections where there are none, but I noticed 7 being used as a numeric level. At the begining, Fury says they are at threat level 7.
Traditionally regarding power, strength, speed, etc levels, 7 is the max for all things Marvel.
(also, Phil has 7 level clearance. From 'The Consultant' short)

Good catch.
Maybe Avengers 2 (or even IM3) will bring us an actual Avengers Mansion.
Tony brought up a digital plan of a new tower with a Quinjet inside it. Then Pepper kind of disassembled it. Maybe she had a different type of building in mind?

Can some one tell me who the older man is that gives Bruce Banner some clothes after he crashed through the roof of the old building? He got alot of cheers and I was lost as to who it was.

He also describe The Hulk as a 'Alien' :woot:

not sure if this is one but...

after loki stabs thor with that hidden dagger, thor tosses it aside on stark tower. So stark now has access to thors DNA, might be a ragnarok reference

I dont want the mansion. Stark/Avengers Tower with the Bifrost gate on the roof is much cooler.

not sure if this is one but...

after loki stabs thor with that hidden dagger, thor tosses it aside on stark tower. So stark now has access to thors DNA, might be a ragnarok reference

This would be awesome - Great great catch!

He was playing an alternate dimension Rick Jones!!! :woot:

Coulson tells Thor that SHIELD is protecting Jane Foster at an observatory in Tromso, Norway. (Incidentally, that's a real-life base for HAARP activity, specifically the EISCAT relay. I'm willing to bet we'll see that site featured prominently in Thor 2.)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

One possible Easter Egg is

"You have reached the Life Model Decoy Of Tony StarK"

I am very curious about that line & Agent Coulson

Somebody on another forum claimed they saw *someone* dressed in a red and blue costume on one of the viewing screens in the Helicarrier, during the "Stark yanks away the missile" scene. I can't verify or confirm it, though.

Probably nothing - but at the beginning when The Other is talking he says the Tesseract is on a human world. I took it as a hint that there are other worlds with humans living on - Inhumans reference?

Probably nothing - but at the beginning when The Other is talking he says the Tesseract is on a human world. I took it as a hint that there are other worlds with humans living on - Inhumans reference?
That I could see since they are planning an Inhumans movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"