Guardians of the Galaxy OFFICIAL Guardians of Galaxy Casting Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Thanos kill the big four Avengers in the GotG post-credits scene. It'll be emotional!

Replace them with Tigra, Wonder Man, Hercules and Black Knight for Avengers 2. The comics have a rotating roster, you guys. I don't know if you know that

Everybody wins! No downside here

Black Knight is so underrated! Surely he will do well in a 200 M solo feature!

It didn't. In fact, some would say it over-performed internationally.

I'd just say it performed. It did exactly what a $140 M movie needs to do to get a sequel. No more, no less. It overperformed on Blu-ray though.

I'd love to see a Black Knight movie. He is one of those characters with incredible possibilities that never had a writer who used them. There are so many ways the character could be really awesome and still he is a D list hero at best in the books. give him a decent writer, a director with a clear vision and a BlackKnight movie could be a MCU highlight

I actually do really like Black Knight. When I was a kid, the Avengers were Black Knight/Crystal/Sersi/etc, lol. But he's never gonna be in a movie, I know that

Anyway, I have a feeling that Rocket casting news will hit before IM3 comes out (in the states). Don't ask me why

I actually do really like Black Knight. When I was a kid, the Avengers were Black Knight/Crystal/Sersi/etc, lol. But he's never gonna be in a movie, I know that

Anyway, I have a feeling that Rocket casting news will hit before IM3 comes out (in the states). Don't ask me why

I wasn't dissing ole Dane, I was just continuing your parody of unrealistic fanboy wishes. He's a great character, has been since the 1960s.

Rocket very soon.

tCtQEvW.gif

I wasn't dissing ole Dane, I was just continuing your parody of unrealistic fanboy wishes. He's a great character, has been since the 1960s.

Rocket very soon.
I know, was just responding to R_Hyth's post. Wanted to make sure I wasn't coming off as a Black Knight hater haha.

Different topic: have there been no recent Zoe interviews? Surprised that MTV Splash Page guy hasn't harassed her about GotG while she's trying to promote Star Trek 2 yet, lol

Different topic: have there been no recent Zoe interviews? Surprised that MTV Splash Page guy hasn't harassed her about GotG while she's trying to promote Star Trek 2 yet, lol

I'm surprised by that too. Nearest we had was James Gunn being asked about it at the London premiere for Iron Man ...

Q: And we’re going to see Zoe Saldana as well.
JG: [smiling] Maybe. [laughs]

I'd love to see a Black Knight movie. He is one of those characters with incredible possibilities that never had a writer who used them. There are so many ways the character could be really awesome and still he is a D list hero at best in the books. give him a decent writer, a director with a clear vision and a BlackKnight movie could be a MCU highlight

Not even in a Captain Britain and MI:13 movie?:o

Also, I badly want a Union Jack movie.

This forum is a nice gathering with wine and cheese compared o the Spider-Man boards.

Step. Yo. Games. Up.

Not even in a Captain Britain and MI:13 movie?:o

Also, I badly want a Union Jack movie.

Step. Yo. Games. Up.

If we get Captain Britain and Union Jack movies before Namor I'm gonna be so pissed!

Looks like Latino-Review confused the Controller with the Collector, haha

Oh wow! Is the Collector in this movie??

That's really classic Avengers if he is in there. Is she playing Carina maybe, who is the Collector's daughter? Carina is the one who married Korvac. That's the only "aide" to the Collector I can think of. Korvac, of course, killed the Collector with a single blast from a remote source. Completely snuffed out before the Avengers and Guardians' eyes.

Would be cool if they do set up Korvac and Carina. Would be cool even if the Collector started collecting the Avengers. We could start seeing various characters in the MCU disappearing inexplicably during the lead up movies.

Yep, seems that Korvac may be in their long-term plans

So now we have another character to speculate about who should be cast. Collector!

So now we have another character to speculate about who should be cast. Collector!

And hopefully Korvac. I can't imagine a Guardians franchise without him involved in some way.

If Korvac is in this, even just being introduced, who should play him?

Not sure about the Collector though. They need someone fairly old and with gravitas. Someone in the age range of Anthony Hopkins ideally. Which actors do we know like that?

Looks like Latino-Review confused the Controller with the Collector, haha

El Mayimbe scoops. More fun than any movie starring Nicolas Cage made after the Clinton years.

The Controller is really a big step down from the Collector. Iron Man can defeat him on his own. Barely took him any effort during the Armor Wars storyline. The Collector, on the other hand, is an immortal. They ought to get a big name for him... but who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"