Chapter 53 - "Shades of Gray" Discussion Thread 3/9/09

I love how Sylar has spent nearly two seasons, developing into the same exact character he was in season one.

When Syler took out Doyle I remember that I commented on the strangeness of Syler killing him instead of taking his powers...

At the time I wrote it off as Syler just having more pressing things on his mind but now I guess he was saving him as a snack for later :yay:

nah i think its the former man for real you think Sylar wanted to mess around with fatass Doyle while he was wanting to make Mama Petrelli pay for her tragressions against him? Personally and Ive been thinking this for quite sometime..... I definately do want Sylar to be the one to kill Nathan and jack his flight ability. On a sidenote I think Sylar going after Hiro would be Niiiiiicccee and I like Hiro!!!!

Why was Sylar able to overcome his father's power ?

Because Sylar is the almighty superhero! :whatever: I can't stand the fact that not one single power can defeat Sylar! Why do the writers keep on making him the super bad ass? Apperantely the power his father was using on him was to "neutralize/paralize" a person just like he did with the rabbit. And what happened with the "almighty" Sylar? Nothing.....just like when Doyle tried to use his power on him.
Makes me sick and tired of that zhit.

Because Sylar is the almighty superhero! :whatever: I can't stand the fact that not one single power can defeat Sylar! Why do the writers keep on making him the super bad ass? Apperantely the power his father was using on him was to "neutralize/paralize" a person just like he did with the rabbit. And what happened with the "almighty" Sylar? Nothing.....just like when Doyle tried to use his power on him.
Makes me sick and tired of that zhit.

I like the Sylar character, but someone really needs to beat him to a bloody pulp because none of his powers can beat them.

I like the Sylar character, but someone really needs to beat him to a bloody pulp because none of his powers can beat them.

That's why I was half hoping his pops would take the healing ability from him. It would make for better tv if Sylar became "mortal" again. That is, if his old man could take the ability from him completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"