Chapter 75 - The Art of Deception

Yep! Remember when each episode came on, each episode's thread would have like 10 pages by the end of the show? Look at this thread after a few days: 2-3 pages! I'm trying to give this show a chance but it's f-ing up. Claire is annoying as hell and the only reason people are liking her now is for some girl/girl action. :whatever:

I think she's less annoying in this volume than in volume 2 and 3. She just needs to get over her daddy(HRG) issues she has every volume. As far as the girl/girl action goes, there isn't any unles holding hands counts. To be honest, Claire is freaking hot but i'm not really looking forward to her hooking up with ugly ass Gretchen. Now if she was gonna hook up with Tracy......:awesome:

Ok so yea after I got confirmation that we really do only have 2 episodes left I just dont know what to think. I thought this season was going great! But now knowing that its ending in freakin February?!!? Screw this man. Overall honestly I think at the time it aired I was alot more content with season 3 than I am with this. I dont think Im expecting them to get another season either. I mean 7 months till the next season would start?!?! Heroes cant survive that. Maybe 2 years ago during the writers strike but now no. Ive lost all hope for this show. Dont get me wrong though if it keeps going Ill still watch it but its just like a fading memory to me right now. Im literally so upset at the shortness of this season that I couldnt care less what happens in the next 2 episodes. This show is dead to me. Unless it gets renewed lol

The time away is going to kill this show.

Or it will give them time to develop a really kick ass, tightly plotted story that can involve all the main characters with out the plot line feeling contrived. I have a feeling the upcoming fifth season will be the last anyways, so why not lose some more viewers and go out with a show that's worthy of the first season.

Well i certainly hope it turns otu that way. My biggest fear right now is the show ending abruptly or mid storyline.

This show has dropped 70% of it's viewers from the first season. That's a HUGE drop. I think this is the last season. And if it is, we can only blame the writers for centering this show around a whiny brat named Claire. :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"