Official JLA discussion thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot imagine Batman ever having a stable relationship or getting married really

Try telling that to Bruce/Selina shippers.

I'm actually glad their relationships been retconned.

Speaking of other League relationships, I'm glad AQ and Mera are stable. I was sick of the years of tension between them. Barry not being with Iris was unnecessary, as Barry is one of the few characters that can pull off being married, IMO. I hope Steve Trevor has been deaged for Diana too, and as lame as Lois' new bf is, I'm glad she and Supes arent married anymore.

And Hal/Carol is hilarious. They're like a superhero Sam and Diane.

Last edited:
I like to imagine Carol tries to murder him every so often with the Star Sapphire and that's their version of a lovers quarrel :hehe:

I actually like the Batman/Catwoman relationship. I prefer it to be rather untraditional where they aren't devoted to each other or get married or have kids and whatnot, but I think that they are best suited for each other.

I like to imagine Carol tries to murder him every so often with the Star Sapphire and that's their version of a lovers quarrel :hehe:

hal would totally be into that sort of thing, haha

Yep I'm fine with them hooking up and getting some rooftop bow chicka wow wow but I dont really dig them as a couple or Selina being Bruce's one true love or anything

Don't really think Bruce has a true love

Yep I'm fine with them hooking up and getting some rooftop bow chicka wow wow but I dont really dig them as a couple or Selina being Bruce's one true love or anything

Don't really think Bruce has a true love

Agreed. I dont necessarily agree that they are best suited for each other either. To be honest, if Talia didnt become a biatch and got over her daddy issues, shed probably be best suited for a guy like bruce imo.

Oooookay.

So I re-read it and I've got to say. The book really makes me wish that DC had just... done a new 'universe' for the reboot. I miss the old dynamics, I miss the old stories, I miss the 'set in their way's' arcs, but I really love the newness. I like them discovering each other. I felt the GL/Batman meeting was a bit rushed 'HEY HOW how are you? Let's go on a FIELD TRIP!' But fun nonetheless. I feel for Vic because.. well.. obviously it's going to happen :csad:

Fun first read, it had that x factor 'wow' that JLI was missing (seriously, JLI needs Ted Kord) for me.

Now onto JLD! :D

OH and the Varient cover... Diana is a bobblehead now? Horrible, horrible art that was a cross between Comic Book art and comical art. :whatever:

Best thing about Justice League was that Hal got knocked the f**k out.

Try telling that to Bruce/Selina shippers.

I'm actually glad their relationships been retconned.

Speaking of other League relationships, I'm glad AQ and Mera are stable. I was sick of the years of tension between them. Barry not being with Iris was unnecessary, as Barry is one of the few characters that can pull off being married, IMO. I hope Steve Trevor has been deaged for Diana too, and as lame as Lois' new bf is, I'm glad she and Supes arent married anymore.

And Hal/Carol is hilarious. They're like a superhero Sam and Diane.
You shut your blasphemous mouth.:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::argh:

Best thing about Justice League was that Hal got knocked the f**k out.

Sorry to break it to you, but he got knocked down. If the cover is any indication he's right back up and throwing chains on Clark.

You people and your hate. It's getting old and sad. Like Bum Fights.

:o

:hal: :hal: :hal:

Sorry to break it to you, but he got knocked down. If the cover is any indication he's right back up and throwing chains on Clark.

:o

:hal: :hal: :hal:
I just bought FF #1-15 on Comixology.

I thought you'd appreciate that.

Because covers are always accurate to the interior events. Superman gave Hal brain damage.
Now that's a damn lie.

Bum fights are never old and sad. :o

I think Batwoman should turn straight and start dating Bruce Wayne. That would be the perfect DC relationship.

Only to be owned by Aquarine two issues later....if the cover is any indication.

Hell, she doesnt even have to turn straight, they'd just have to make her have OCD and want Bruce for symmetry's sake. :o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"