Comics Official Random X-Men One-Shots and Specials Thread

Haha, it doesnt look as if the X girls are happy to be playing second fiddle to Pixie. They look like they are ready to kill her.

X-MEN: PIXIE STRIKES BACK #1
COVER BY: Stuart Immonen
WRITER: Kathryn Immonen
PENCILS: Sara Pichelli
INKS: Sara Pichelli
COLORED BY: Christina Strain
LETTERED BY: Robert Steen
Pixie, X-23, Armor, Mercury and Blindfold face a new kind of hell: high school! Things get even worse when Pixie’s mother shows up on Utopia demanding to see her daughter. Discover the truth about Pixie, inculding the answer to something even SHE doesn’t know: the identity of her father- one of the most dangerous X-Villains ever! Rated A …$3.99

You know Armor has to be pissed. Pixie stole her spot as the Official New Kid.

You know Armor has to be pissed. Pixie stole her spot as the Official New Kid.
LOL...definetly after Whedon was grooming her for it throughout his run. Pixie came up out of nowhere and stole her spotlight.

I didn't have any problem with Pixie joining the cast of Uncanny at first, because at the time I was under the impression the core X-books would still work in squads, and KY hinted that the New X-Men would be sprinkled throughout the X-books when New X-Men vol. 2 was cancelled.

But now she's the teen who shows up the most, meaning she's officially the new Shadowcat/Jubilee/Movie Rogue.

I really don't know what Pixie has done to warrant a book featuring herself.

82_PSYLOCKE_4.jpg

PSYLOCKE #4 (of 4)
Written by CHRIS YOST
Penciled by HARVEY TOLIBAO
Cover by DAVID FINCH
This is it. Psylocke has cut her way through ninjas, bodyguards and super-powered assassins on her mission to exact revenge upon Matsu’o Tsurayaba. With her target in sight, there’s only one more opponent standing between her and what she wants. And it may just be the fight of her life. Don’t miss the epic conclusion of “KILL MATSU’O”, where Psylocke takes up her sword against the one man who might just give her a run for her money: WOLVERINE.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

131_X_MEN__PIXIE_STRIKES_BACK_1.jpg

X-MEN: PIXIE STRIKES BACK #1 (of 4)
Written by KATHRYN IMMONEN
Penciled by SARA PICHELLI
Cover by STUART IMMONEN
Pixie, X-23, Armor, Mercury and Blindfold face a new kind of hell: high school! Things get even worse when Pixie’s mother shows up on Utopia demanding to see her daughter. Discover the truth about Pixie, inculding the answer to something even SHE doesn’t know: the identity of her father- one of the most dangerous X-Villains ever!
32 PGS./Rated A …$3.99

Mojo II is one of the most dangerous X-Villains ever?!?!?

hope this series will go into her history and try to streamline it. X-Men is notorious for having some of the most convoluted character histories in comics (Psylocke especially), and if they wanna attract new readers to the character/series, and if theyre addressing someone so pivotal to her character like Mat'suo Tsurayaba, it only seems obvious to take the opportunity to clear things up.

This guy NEEDS TO join UXM when this mini is done. The art is amazing

This guy NEEDS TO join UXM when this mini is done. The art is amazing
this guys good, but if anyone needs to get on an X-book its Dustin Weaver. those Nation-X covers are beautiful!

I say boot Land and get ANYONE else-- with the exceptions of Rob Liefeld, Larry Stroman, Chris Bachalo, Humberto Ramos, Skottie Young (I don't even hate Young's art. It just wouldn't fit), or David Finch.

Where's Rafa Sandoval? He's one of my new favorites.

this guys good, but if anyone needs to get on an X-book its Dustin Weaver. those Nation-X covers are beautiful!
UXM operates with 2 artists. Theres no reason why we cant get rid of Dodson and Land and bring these 2 aboard

da hell is Pacheco up to these days? Travis Charest would be amazing on X-men

UXM operates with 2 artists. Theres no reason why we cant get rid of Dodson and Land and bring these 2 aboard
well i still like Dodson on Uncanny so i wouldnt wanna get rid of him.

and Outcry, Pacheco is pencilling Ultimate Comics: Avengers.

I say boot Land and get ANYONE else-- with the exceptions of Rob Liefeld, Larry Stroman, Chris Bachalo, Humberto Ramos, Skottie Young (I don't even hate Young's art. It just wouldn't fit), or David Finch.

Where's Rafa Sandoval? He's one of my new favorites.

I believe he's one of the regular artists on Avengers: Initiative now.

Ah. Well, I guess that's fine. He draws some good X-Men stuff, though.

What about the good artists that are no longer working on X-Factor? Pablo Raimondi, Valentine de Landro, Scot Eaton (so long as he stops drawing Xavier exactly like Patrick Stewart)?

Ah. Well, I guess that's fine. He draws some good X-Men stuff, though.

What about the good artists that are no longer working on X-Factor? Pablo Raimondi, Valentine de Landro, Scot Eaton (so long as he stops drawing Xavier exactly like Patrick Stewart)?
UXM doesnt need good; it needs great, and I dont think X-Factor ever had any great artists. Its had some that were good enough and just plain bad. Out of the ones you listed, Raimondi was probably the best but he's pretty mediocore compared to some of the other artists suggested, ex. Choi, Crain, Tolibao, Pacheco...etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"