Comics Official Random X-Men One-Shots and Specials Thread

10906storystory_full-3407430..jpg

10906storystory_full-3407433..jpg

10906storystory_full-3407435..jpg

10906storystory_full-3407437..jpg

who the heck is in the yellow? Surge? The girl in red?

Okay, I got to admit, this looks awesome, but I have no idea what the hell is going on. Just a wild guess, from the cover and the description for #2, I say its Pixie, Mercury, X-23, Armor, and Blindfold, but they are in some kind of illusion or soemthing. Thats why Pixie has no wings, blindfold has eyes and Mercury is normal. Thats just my wild wild guess.

I think Pixie's wings are covered up, not gone

I think Heffer might be on to something. If they've been sucked into Mojoworld, they've probably been put in a world where they appear to be normal humans for the sake of starring in a Lizzy McGuire type show. That's why there are girls hanging out with them who might be Mercury with normal skin and Blindfold with eyes. It would also explain why Pixie's hair looks like blonde with pink highlights instead of pink with black streaks.

also, why else would they be in a regular high school? Somethings amiss!

137_X_MEN__PIXIE_STRIKES_BACK_3.jpg

X-MEN: PIXIE STRIKES BACK #3 (of 4)
Written by KATHRYN IMMONEN
Penciled by SARA PICHELLI
Cover by STUART IMMONEN
The illusion of high-school reality comes crashing down on Pixie, X-23 and the other X-Girls and it’s not pretty. They’re being held by a demon king who, shockingly enough, doesn’t have their best interest at heart. The X-Men are coming to save the day, but will it matter? The secret of Pixie’s parentage is out and no one will ever look at her the same way again.
32 PGS./Rated A …$3.99

did anyone ever notice that Dazzler changed her hair back from pink to blonde when she joined the Xmen?

yall think it had to do with Pixie having pink hair?

did anyone ever notice that Dazzler changed her hair back from pink to blonde when she joined the Xmen?

yall think it had to do with Pixie having pink hair?
It had to do with the fact that the pink was a horrible mess that should have never happened. The hair shouldnt be as blonde as it is but its better than that pink mess. She dyed it, got some hair extensions and reinvented her look

Wait, is pink supposed to be Dazzler's real hair color?

The bad guy looks like Sabes but I know it isn't. :(

Wait, is pink supposed to be Dazzler's real hair color?
No, she's a strawberry blonde. her hair should have more of an orangish tint to it

130-1.jpg

These days, its looking more like this

Last edited:
Huh. Ali has to be the only strawberry blonde at Marvel who ended up becoming straight blonde instead of a redhead. Siryn (like Banshee) is supposed to be strawberry blonde, but she's a redhead now. Baby Hope's hair was a lot lighter than Mystique's during Messiah CompleX, and Nick Lowe said she was strawberry blonde in an interview-- and we saw what happened there.

Meanwhile, if you're the reddish brown color of auburn (Scarlet Witch, Wolfsbane), you're gonna just be a brunette.

haha, you may have forgotten about Crystal. She's a strawberry blonde who tends to shift back and forth between red and blonde

Crystal shifts so often that I didn't know WHAT the hell she was.

Strawberry blond is a mysterious color to me, as a asian.

Strawberry blond is a mysterious color to me, as a asian.

Woo-hoo! My girl Firestar is getting a one shot in April! Please God please make it have nothing to do with that awful Marvel Divas series! Please bring her to Utopia!

That "awful" Marvel Divas series was truer to those 4 characters (Firestar, Black Cat, Photon, and Hellcat) than anything else they are appearing in now. ESPECIALLY Black Cat, whose become nothing more than her regressed 80's self thanks to Joey Q who does nothing but sleep with Spider-Man. :o

That awful Marvel Divas series was great compared to what Firestar would get if she were on Utopia.

That "awful" Marvel Divas series was truer to those 4 characters (Firestar, Black Cat, Photon, and Hellcat) than anything else they are appearing in now. ESPECIALLY Black Cat, whose become nothing more than her regressed 80's self thanks to Joey Q who does nothing but sleep with Spider-Man. :o

That awful Marvel Divas series was great compared to what Firestar would get if she were on Utopia.

Really?!?!?! While I can not really speak for Black Cat, Photon and Hellcat, since I don't follow them in their respective comics, I did not care for the series at all. I know it was supposed to be a satire of Sex and the City, but it was so silly and ridiculous and somewhat insulting to us 20/30 something singles out there, that I could barely read the bits I got. Only a guy could write women like that! That said, I am glad you liked it. About time Firestar returned to the Marvel Universe.

Firestar should be in one of the main X Men teams-I've waited 25 years for it! As long as it's not in Uncanny-lord knows what Fraction would do to her. But I would love an Emma/Angelica show down again:)

Firestar needs to stay far away from the X-Men right now. Seriously. There's no place for her. Make her an Avenger again. Or have her appear in a new New Warriors book. ANYTHING but in the X-Men.

If the New Mutants didnt have so many vaginas, Id have liked to see her there. Does she still have cancer or did she get rid of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"