Comics Official Random X-Men One-Shots and Specials Thread

sooo Sabretooth guts her and nearly kills her but she can take out Wolverine?

Her powerset was different back then. The main reason Sabes was able to gut her was bc he was immune to her telepathy. Wolverine doesnt have that same immunity. She also has gotten a major upgrade in the form of her TK which she can use to protect herself by putting up shields as well as using it offensively in the form of TK weapons (katana) and can toss him around with it. Besides this isnt the first time she's beaten Wolerine. She did so in UXM 257

oh i never said she didn't. i'm just sayin, is all. More women in the MU should walk around in dental floss

38_DAZZLER_1.jpg

DAZZLER #1
Written by JIM MCCANN
Pencils & Cover by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY
She’s survived Necrosha, but how can Dazzler defend herself against the onslaught of villains from her past that have targeted her all at once?! Dr. Doom! The Enchantress! And Rogue?! And what's worse--they are led by her murderous sister, MORTIS! This is no family reunion, but the disco-ball shattering showdown you’ve been waiting for! Will Alison Blaire survive this blood-soaked trip down memory lane? Find out in this special by fan-favorites Jim McCann (NEW AVENGERS: THE REUNION) and Kalman Andrasofszky (CAPTAIN AMERICA)!
48 PGS./One-Shot/Parental Advisory …$3.99

146_X_MEN_ORIGINS__EMMA_FROST_1.jpg

X-MEN ORIGINS: EMMA FROST #1
Written by VALERIE D'ORAZIO
Penciled by KARL MOLINE
Cover by BENJAMIN
Witness the birth of the White Queen! From the mousy girl from a rich New England family, to the rich and terrifying queen of a secret society to the leader of the X-Men, Emma has cut a powerful swath through the Marvel Universe. See her rise to power in this one-shot by up-and-comer Valerie D’Orazio and Karl Moline (LONERS, Buffy)!
48 PGS./One-Shot/Rated A …$3.99

148_X_MEN__PIXIE_STRIKES_BACK_4.jpg

X-MEN: PIXIE STRIKES BACK #4 (of 4)
Written by KATHRYN IMMONEN
Penciled by SARA PICHELLI
Cover by STUART IMMONEN
You can’t pick your parents. And if you could, Pixie certainly wouldn’t have picked Mastermind, the man who turned Jean Grey into the Dark Phoenix. But right now, that’s the least of her problems. A giant demon named Saturnine has been using her Pixie dust to lull her fellow X-Men into submission and it’s worked. Now he’s one step away from all the power he needs to take control of the world. Can the fast-talking Welsh girl with wings possibly stop him?
32 PGS./Rated A …$3.99

Mastermind?? really? he is almost as irrelevant as Mojo II.

he's more relevant than Mojo II but I dont see how he fits the clues other than that he's dead was a villian. Tall and yellow? Not so much

I don't need that many pink-haired girls in my life, that's the color I dislike most...if her sisters have pink hair, too.

Her sisters are Mastermind II and Lady Mastermind.

he's more relevant than Mojo II but I dont see how he fits the clues other than that he's dead was a villian. Tall and yellow? Not so much

He did have a yellowish quality to his skin when not appearing as Jason, I thought. Also, he's a coward.

so masterminds two other daughters have his exact powers while pixie has...hallucinogenic fairy dust...

Genetic crapshoot.

I think Marvel should've hired me to write this mini I've had in mind for a while. It involves Pixie and Meggan Puceanu-Braddock-- two British girls both named Meggan/Megan with fairy-like appearance and powers.

does it involve hot melted butter and caramel...with them looking innocent (even though we know they are both bad, bad girls) and frolicking about in it...keyword= LICKING

Masterminds daughters are all coming out the woodwork. Dude got around like his last name was summers apparantly.

dude could go around and have women think he was brad pitt...im sure he has a ton of kids out there

why does that ho have a full on soul sword instead of a dagger?

Genetic crapshoot.

I think Marvel should've hired me to write this mini I've had in mind for a while. It involves Pixie and Meggan Puceanu-Braddock-- two British girls both named Meggan/Megan with fairy-like appearance and powers.

Northstar has the pointed ears thing as well and didn't marvel do some story about him and sister being fairies

wow..Northstar...openly gay mutant..also rumored to be a fairy...wow...just WOW @ Marvel.

In Alpha Flight 50 from the late 80s before Northstar came out Bill Mantlo did a story revealed that he’s part fairy. Yes, a “fairy.” His fairy-half is seen as the reason for his powers. Not to mention his very pointy ears. Later, the whole fairy thing was retconned.

Last edited:
I always knew Northstar was fey, but him being an actual fairy would be ridiculous.

Then Marvel will be able to put him and Pixie on different ends of a rainbow to suit the fairy image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"