Comics Official Random X-Men One-Shots and Specials Thread

Pixie as the long lost sister of the Mastermind sisters is so out of place. Its like having Cyclops and Havok and revealing Leech as the 3rd Summers brother

Last edited:
I actually wouldn't put it past future writers to make Leech a Summers. Pretty much anyone whose parentage isn't 100% known is up for grabs when it comes to that family.

I mean, do we really know where Gateway came from?

wasn't there some story about gateway being Bishops great grandfather of something? It was around the time they where hinting M was his mother

wasn't there some story about gateway being Bishops great grandfather of something? It was around the time they where hinting M was his mother
Claremont revealed that connection in X-treme X-men

I hate having all the X-Men be connected to other X-Men or X-Villains in some way. I like it more when they are connected to the outer Marvel universe (provided if it's written correctly, not terribly like Storm's marriage to Black Panther.).

I remember when Trevor Fitzroy turned out to be Sebastian Shaws grandson.

I swear its only a matter of time until we discover some time travelling mutant is his own grandfather like back to the future gone wrong

Last edited:
prv4614_cov.jpg

prv4614_pg1.jpg

prv4614_pg2.jpg

prv4614_pg3.jpg

prv4614_pg4.jpg

prv4614_pg5.jpg

prv4614_pg6.jpg

prv4614_pg7.jpg

X-MEN: PIXIE STRIKES BACK #2

STORY BY Kathryn Immonen
ART BY Sara Pichelli
COLORS BY Stan Goldberg
LETTERS BY Paul Cammileri
PUBLISHER: Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE: $3.99
RELEASE DATE: Wed, March 10th, 2010

X-23, Armor, Blindfold, Mercury and Pixie are stuck in a nightmare high school and they can't get out. Who is the person responsible? Could it be Pixie's father? And who is he? Here's one hint-Hellfire.

I'm only reading the preview pages, but I'm already tired of these cheeky broads.

Now I know why girl comics never get me interested.

This book is completely a girl comic.......

I'd hate to say this, but Kathryn Immonen's depictions of these characters make me miss Craig "Blood & Guts" Kyle and Chris "Held Back By Kyle" Yost.

i wonder if Kyle and Yost are life-partners as well....

prv4674_cov.jpg

prv4674_pg1.jpg

prv4674_pg2.jpg

prv4674_pg3.jpg

prv4674_pg4.jpg

prv4674_pg5.jpg

prv4674_pg6.jpg

prv4674_pg7.jpg

prv4674_pg8.jpg

X-23 #1

STORY BY Marjorie Liu
ART BY Alina Urusov
COLORS BY Marc Hempel
LETTERS BY Rich Ginter
PUBLISHER: Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE: $3.99
RELEASE DATE: Wed, March 17th, 2010

X-23 has spent her short life being used by those in power, from the military to the X-Men. But when she is forced to confront a being who can control her life with nothing but a thought, will X-23 finally learn how to fight -- not for others, but herself? Guest-starring NYX!

I like Jubes, but am I the only one that's frustrated with how vague her position is right now? She's avoiding Wolverine one moment, but then she keeps popping up these days like she's never been gone, like in this comic and also in Wolverine: Weapon X #10, when they were randomly shopping together. They'd grown apart, but these guys keep treating it like we're back in the 90's. I wish we would have some place in an issue that clarified what's going on with her and Wolvie.

Got X-23 and it was a really good read. Had enough of her past and was just a really good story. She has been kind of doing the "dirty" work in X-Force and they have not really got in depth with her for a while, so that was good to see.

Have not even picked up the Pixie thing, looks dreadful though.

Yeah, I liked the X23 isue myself as well. :D Not so fond of the scratchy art, but the rest of it was done well enough. I liked seeing Kiden and her gang again. :)

Agree, the scratchy art wasnt too good, but at least the story went smoothly and it touched on some of her past. Wouldnt mind a solo ongoing starring her.

143_X_CAMPUS_1.jpg

142_X_CAMPUS_1_VARIANT_.jpg

X-CAMPUS #1 (of 2)
Written by FRANCESCO ARTIBANI
Pencils by DENIS MEDRI & ROBERTO DI SALVO
Cover by TODD NAUCK
Cover by DENIS MEDRI
It’s an all-new, all-different version of the X-Men as told by some of Europe’s greatest comics storytellers! In this vivid re-imagining of the X-Men mythos, everything is not as it seems and teenaged versions of Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Storm and Rogue face a threat worse even than super villains or race-destroying viruses… HIGH SCHOOL! When the troubled Anna Raven is recruited to join the Worthington Foundation, a school for the gifted, she jumps at the chance to escape her broken life. But one student who can’t control his unusual powers could bring everything crashing down, literally, as he threatens to destroy the entire school!
48 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Ultimate X-men meets Academy X...Ultimate X-men Academy
You can't judge the quality of X-Books, Havok. I've told you this. Once you come to accept X-Force sucked and Yost should dump his life partner. Then you can judge. :p

You can't judge the quality of X-Books, Havok. I've told you this. Once you come to accept X-Force sucked and Yost should dump his life partner. Then you can judge. :p
Who says Im judging? I loved Ultimate X-men (pre-Kirkman) and Academy X. Aside from the art, this doesnt seem too bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"