Official Running Time: 130 minutes.

There was a different cut for the Incredible Hulk in Germany.

There was a different cut for the Incredible Hulk in Germany.
That had another 45 minutes? ;)

Once again delusional fanboys when a movie they are excited about is coming out will get in their head that a shorter movie is actually longer and they are playing around with different cuts, LOL NO! 130 minutes probably means with all the commercials and trailers.

Actually Germany had parts cut like the part where Abomination jambs his "elbow" into Hulk's chest.

So basically they censored the German version? OK that's a little different.

It's not like entire sequences are cut or anything.

well like the U.S. and it censers for nudity, they have for SOME violent content. The lady I know had to go to Austria to see the full version.

OK man seriously that's different than what I am talking about.

When X-men 3 came out people were like MAYBE THEY ARE TAKING AROUND TWO DIFFERENT CUTS AT SCREENINGS ONE WHICH IS LIKE THE LONGER BETTER VERSION!

They were doing the same thing with Thor because they didn't want to believe it was so short.

The fact is it is short and a little rushed like the first X-Men movie. Now let me be clear it's not bad but I just wanted a little more of everything.

Did anyone else feel that they cut a lot of stuff out of the film i mean the movie went by really fast when i was watching it it was like boom boom boom the end. I mean when i was getting tickets to see thor a day before it listed 130 minutes just like the forum did but the next day it was like 114 minutes

It felt perfectly normal to me, I saw it twice and it didn't seem short either time.

OK man seriously that's different than what I am talking about.

When X-men 3 came out people were like MAYBE THEY ARE TAKING AROUND TWO DIFFERENT CUTS AT SCREENINGS ONE WHICH IS LIKE THE LONGER BETTER VERSION!

They were doing the same thing with Thor because they didn't want to believe it was so short.

The fact is it is short and a little rushed like the first X-Men movie. Now let me be clear it's not bad but I just wanted a little more of everything.
Actually back when Conan the Barbarian first hit the screen, I was out on the East Coast and a group of us saw Conan in NYC. There was a scene taken out and STILL didn't reappear in the anniversary edition either, where this Serving wench was going to spill boiling soup onto Conan in the Orgy pit and Conan Gut her. The women libbers of the day threw a HUGE fit over it and that part of the scene was cut. The rest of the States never saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"