The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfred is listed in the set of 6 thats coming in April, the breakdown for that case is 3x Batman, 2x Bane 1x Alfred

And i would MUCH rather have a Neeson Ra's than the younger guy

Plus, they're probably reusing the Catwoman body for Talia. We know how they like to cut corners. Heck, I'm surprised they're making a female sculpt haha

They also list the Catwoman figure as "Catwoman (Goggles up)", maybe we'll get another version in the future with them down?

They also list the Catwoman figure as "Catwoman (Goggles up)", maybe we'll get another version in the future with them down?

On one hand that's cool, because I like the goggle's down look as well. But on the other hand,they could have easily made it so that the goggles slide up and down. However by making two different figures they can make more money.

On one hand that's cool, because I like the goggle's down look as well. But on the other hand,they could have easily made it so that the goggles slide up and down. However by making two different figures they can make more money.

Exactly, pay (now) 18 more dollars for the exact same figure, with one incredibly subtle difference. They haven't done that since.....sonar batman. lol.

Damn Mattel :down

Yes there will be a variant of catwoman with her goggles down, mattel confirmed this on the message boards at mattycollector.com

Those shirts look entirely metroxsexual too. I hate that thin shrinkable material. I'll wait for more durable, affordable hot topic shirts.

Got a Hot Topic Joker shirt for TDK.

It shrank, and the image print is super cheap so it's cracked and faded a lot after just washing it twice. Same thing happened with two other shirts I got from them. I'm embarrassed to wear any of them now so they're taking up drawer space.

Don't shop there. But also don't waste $65 on these other guys. You're better off getting a custom.

Last edited:
BANE_HK-sml.jpg
Dark_Knight_Rises_HK-sml.jpg

I like the aged, worn, and rusty look of the mask in that bobblehead.

Maybe they made a mistake and that Catwoman belongs to another Batman toyline...?

I really hope not though. This would be the greatest thing ever if it runs out to be real. :wow: :awesome:

Hope has been restored that she may have a second look. Her shoes are different as well...

Hope has been restored that she may have a second look. Her shoes are different as well...

Doubt it. Really, really doubt it.

That's not me just being an ass, I just don't want to get my hopes up. So I'm going to pretend like I never saw that action figure...:dry:

Yeah we were talking about the Secret Movie Masters Figure yesterday.

I just explained it in the speculation thread. The site just uploaded some random pics of both Bane and Catwoman. Both aren't TDKR Movie Master figures.

The only thing that could possibly make me think those are "real" movie masters, is that they're labeled as Wave 2. We already know what's in Wave 1 and Wave 3, but havent heard about Wave 2 yet, aside from the "Mystery Figure" (my guess is Ra's).

The only thing that could possibly make me think those are "real" movie masters, is that they're labeled as Wave 2. We already know what's in Wave 1 and Wave 3, but havent heard about Wave 2 yet, aside from the "Mystery Figure" (my guess is Ra's).

Why would it be a character who's screentime is flashback based? I'm thinking it's Miranda or Gordon.

Why would it be a character who's screentime is flashback based? I'm thinking it's Miranda or Gordon.

Only because a Ra's figure is long overdue, and we already have a Gordon. And I don't really want a "Miranda"/"Talia" Figure before a Ra's. :cmad:

And then there is the as of yet unknown Comic-Con exclusive from this line to wonder about as well.

I would take back EVERY Batman shirt I ever worn and never wear another one if it meant Bane's coat would go to production line for me to buy..... :hrt:

35m7be.jpg

I have a coat that looks exactly like it, except it doesn't have such a huge collar. It has a collar, just not nearly as big, and I'm happy about that, too. It would get kinda annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"