Revenge of the Fallen ***OFFICIAL Transformers TRAILER*****

I like how the shot with Devastator was actually in the first trailer but they just hadn't put him in yet.

I noticed something kind of cool. It looks that at 1:47 The Fallen is actually shooting at Megatron. Guess we won't know 'till the HD version comes out tommorow.

I was thinking since the first pic of Fallen that he maybe on his own side in this movie... Think about it he looks like hes been on Earth for a long time so... Maybe he has no reason to join ether side Autobots or Decepticons... My guess is hes from before both of there times...

1 word:.......................DEVASTATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see this on the big screen tomorrow night, the movie looks insanely fun and Megan:heart: OMG!!!:eek::up::D:up:

Last edited:
It looks like Optimus is kicking ass in this movie, he look like he was really going at with Megatron and Blackout.

If the aim of that trailer was to get casual fans who have little knowledge of the Transformers world (like me) interested in seeing this film, then it was a failure.

Just didn't do anything for me. I know some will claim that's because I'm not really all that interested into Transformers, but I'm hardly the biggest fan of Star Trek either, but the trailer has won me over

OMG this is too funny, i keep reading all these articles and speculations where the trailer came from like some guy got it from a screening or that the studio leaked it...but i know exactly where it came from...its just funny

OMG this is too funny, i keep reading all these articles and speculations where the trailer came from like some guy got it from a screening or that the studio leaked it...but i know exactly where it came from...its just funny
Why dont you enlighten us all with your intel..

There's a scene where something crashes a building, and I can see wheels on it. Is it Soundswipe?

If anybody has this or knows where I could see it, I'd be much obliged.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on the last page. Hard to draw much of a conclusion from that, will have to wait until the good quality versions are up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Why dont you enlighten us all with your intel..[/QUOTE

i still have contacts and very good friends at the theater back home i use to work for and the manager there (which im pretty close to) got the trailer last night (they have digital projectors) and recorded it using the webcam on his laptop cuz he didnt have a camera. As soon as he told me that he posted it up on youtube and i started this thread...

WHAT if . . .

Mudflap uses his grapple-cable to save himself from Devastator's vortex grinder?

Just a thought :cwink:

WHAT if . . .

Mudflap uses his grapple-cable to save himself from Devastator's vortex grinder?

Just a thought :cwink:

Quite true, seems odd that they would give a death scene away like that. Chances are it's just Bay playing with us again.

As expected Yahoo will be the site with the trailer.

Can anyone make out what Decepticon has that close up at 2:07?

I'm pretty sure it's the fallen?

It reminds me of the teaser poster.

I just saw that new trailer on the movie screen...twice, actually. :oldrazz:

I got a free pass to a special screening of the 2007 TF movie (yeah, big whoop, right?), and they showed the newest trailer at the beginning and the end.

It looked pretty good. Was hoping for more Arcee and the motorbikes, but no.
Devastator sucking up the sand at the end was pretty impressive.

What do you guys think the possibility of that little bug that Sam pulls apart as being an Insecticon?

Trailer looks wicked!!!!!

I like what the father says Smells like "40,000 dollars a year." Anyways the this movie is gonna be no. 1 this year and will kick @$$ the shot of Megatron gave me a geekasm. And the Optimus fighting with his blades rocked. And Was Devastator sucking the sand?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"