Official UFC Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picks

Stann vs Silva

Hunt vs Struve

Gomi vs Sanchez

Okami vs Lombard ?? Just don't know, Okami has 5 inches in height.

I've got Wand, Hunt, Gomi, and Lombard.

Stann vs. Silva
Sanchez vs. Gomi
Lombard vs. Okami
Hunt vs. Struve

Sanchez missed weight for the first time in his career. Claim it was because of injury when he started camp so heavy and a lack of distilled water in Japan.

Diego Sanchez is the king of decisions. I scored that 30-27 Gomi.

Sanchez always wins these BS decisions. Lombard's fight IQ sucks. Hope he gets cut. Bad investment. He can go ahead and return to Bellator. Dude sucks.

Sanchez always wins these BS decisions. Lombard's fight IQ sucks. Hope he gets cut. Bad investment. He can go ahead and return to Bellator. Dude sucks.
okami was just better not bad fight iq imo okami was the better striker and grappler tonight

Awesome knockout from Hunt, not sure why the crowd was booing.

Good to see Hunt cleaning the HW division out.

Stann didn't just pull a chael or anything like that, he just stood and fought(kinda his style). This is how you gain fans.

Im so happy Wand won I wont lie I was expecting him to lose but Leben beat him Stann beat Leben lol.

Last edited:
130303064304963903.gif

Just when I think Wanderlei Silva is done for good he comes back again.

I thought Wand was going to get knocked out quick, but he was feeling it last night. Even when he got dropped you could tell that he wanted to get that big win, so much props to him for getting that KO the way he did.

Hunt reminds me of boxer David Tua, potential but never made it to the next level.

Has anyone heard Matthew Riddle's interview on The MMA Hour?! Dude was spitting the TRUTH!

Has anyone heard Matthew Riddle's interview on The MMA Hour?! Dude was spitting the TRUTH!
Dude smokes 3.5 grams of weed a day and is a blithering idiot.

He's upset he got cut. OK whatever. But he failed two drug tests in seven months. Knew he was going to get tested for weed and still smokes it like a fiend.

HAHA! And it makes no sense that if you smoke weed, you get cut, meanwhile guys like Thiago Silva keep testing positive for steroids and keep their jobs.

It's funny how people think weed is bad. Look into the history into why its illegal in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"