Official UFC Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best outcome for GSP in this fight would be him executing a plan similar to how Ben Henderson beat Nate Diaz.

You gotta love the UFC.. I love how in I believe it's their main promo for this GSP/Diaz fight, they completely glossed over Diaz's lose to Condit as if it didn't even happen & GSP's win over Condit.

I'm hoping for a GSP win. I don't like him that much but cannot stand Diaz.

After watching the press conference, Diaz gots this! HAHA! He's gonna wreck GSP. Can't wait!

No CrypticOne. I will change my signature to whatever you want provided it's within reason and doesn't violate any forum rules if Diaz wins. And if GSP wins, vice versa.

Also if someone fails a drug test and the fight result is overturned, then sig bet is void :D . Also in event of a draw.

Wait, this is still going on?

At any rate, I'm pulling for Diaz just so Dana White has a meltdown and sends the WW division in the shambles.

GSP will likely take a UD though.

Dana selling wolf tickets and y'all are eating them up.

wolftickets_zps3a428670.jpg

Well pot leaf for Diaz and steroid needle for GSP since Nick Diaz and his camp believe GSP is on the juice.

See to be honest, see from everything I've ever heard, read & seen of GSP, he'd be one of the last people in the UFC I'd ever suspect of using PEDs.

It'll be a dud. I have no faith in these pre-fight hype pieces. Anyone remember Rampage vs Evans?

:dry:

See to be honest, see from everything I've ever heard, read & seen of GSP, he'd be one of the last people in the UFC I'd ever suspect of using PEDs.

I want to give a lot of these guys the benefit of the doubt, but you never know. Look how Lance Armstrong flew under the radar for years. Granted, the UCL told him how he could beat the tests.

I actually agree. He is so protective of his brand that I feel like he would do everything in his power to avoid scandal. I guess the same thing could be said for Lance Armstrong, though.

Anyway, I'm for GSP tonight. It's a shame Hendricks got passed over for the shot.

i hope diaz wins, i like watching him fight. his main problem is he never checks kicks. that is a big weakness that hasn't been exploited fully yet.

Great win for Ellenberger tonight. Can't believe Marquardt was arguing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"