Official UFC Thread - Part 8

I find this more interesting than a boxing undercard unless I happen to know a bunch of the people on the card. So far here I've enjoyed every match. Do you watch them all live? I didn't always know when they were, didn't have access (now got BT sport), plus it's very late in the UK. But will have to get involved more often.
I use to watch them all live. Sadly now I miss more then I see. But I always catch the big fight cards or ones with my personal favorite fighters.

I use to watch them all live. Sadly now I miss more then I see. But I always catch the big fight cards or ones with my personal favorite fighters.
Ah cool. Let me know when you're watching one in future. More fun when someone else is watching it at the same time. :up:

Formiga wins by decision after spending the whole of the 3rd round on Pettis' back lol.

Wow!! What an ending to the Lewis vs Volkov match.

Shame it had to end early but Tony Ferguson is an animal and a really great hit from Pettis too. Blood everywhere! Can we have a rematch?

Trying to work out the times and if it's worth staying up or waking up. I've got F1 at 6am anyway. How far away is it to the fight now?

I fell asleep before the card started :(

Only woke up in time for the Pettis/Ferguson, what a fight, shame it ended with a doctor/corner stoppage but I think Pettis broke his hand.

Have BT Sport been muting all the interviews like this all night?

Only woke up in time for the Pettis/Ferguson, what a fight, shame it ended with a doctor/corner stoppage but I think Pettis broke his hand.

No, I think it's a feed issue. Just started happening recently for me with the audio coming in and out but has otherwise been fine all night. And in the Pettis fight his corner stopped him coming out due to a broken hand yeah (even though a previous winner tonight said he broke both hands in his fight). Guess they were worried that he would get beaten to a pulp with the extreme pressure of Ferguson. Can't believe that guy has just come back from a major operation 6 months ago.

I had some of the same mate.

So it's either Mcgregor by KO or Khabib submission for me, either likely within 3 rounds. Mcgregor may be the superioror striker but Khabib owns the mat

Reactions: B
No, I think it's a feed issue. Just started happening recently for me with the audio coming in and out but has otherwise been fine all night. And in the Pettis fight his corner stopped him coming out due to a broken hand yeah (even though a previous winner tonight said he broke both hands in his fight). Guess they were worried that he would get beaten to a pulp with the extreme pressure of Ferguson. Can't believe that guy has just come back from a major operation 6 months ago.

Yeah I thought Pettis would have literally kicked that leg non-stop.

I didn't hear a word Pettis or Ferguson said after, was like they were purposely muting the interviews.

Yeah I thought Pettis would have literally kicked that leg non-stop.

I didn't hear a word Pettis or Ferguson said after, was like they were purposely muting the interviews.
Was great how Pettis generated so much power in that punch while mid-move.

Are you watching on TV? I'm watching on the phone app in case it makes a difference. The audio cut in and out during their interviews for me but it's been fine for nearly all the other fights. Was annoying as I wanted to hear what Ferguson was saying.

Are you watching on TV? I'm watching on the phone app in case it makes a difference. The audio cut in and out during their interviews for me but it's been fine for nearly all the other fights. Was annoying as I wanted to hear what Ferguson was saying.

I was watching on TV but now watching on computer to see if it makes a difference.

Must have been the main feed, same here

Ok hope that works out for you.

Main event time!!

Connor defence is better than I expected
Yeah, he did better than I thought he would but even without leaving himself open Khabib ties him up for the whole round. It's like grappling with an anaconda. Let's see how long it stays on their feet in the 2nd.

Yeah, he did better than I thought he would but even without leaving himself open Khabib ties him up for the whole round. It's like grappling with an anaconda. Let's see how long it stays on their feet in the 2nd.
Some shot there

Damn, Conor in serious trouble.

Lucky he wasn't stopped there
If that was a less high profile fighter it might have been (although Conor did cover up for most of it). The first 2 rounds have gone exactly how Khabib would have wanted.

If that was a less high profile fighter it might have been. The first 2 rounds have gone exactly how Khabib would have wanted.
I agree, ref gave Connor a lot of respect there

The 3rd round has seen both fighters up for longer. Might make it a bit more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"