Official UFC Thread - Part 8

I was so happy for Adesanya. I remember instantly being a fan of him when he debuted, he is a genuine guy and is into comics and anime have to love that. I like Whittaker too but in a I don't mind him way he is just there. Hoping Adesanya wins.

What's Next For The Winners & Losers Of UFC 236

Well after another big UFC PPV done its time for another What's Next for the winner's and losers!

Winner's

Dustin Poirier

While I have to be honest I didn't really care who won this weekend after seeing the result im happy that Dustin won. Max is still the Featherweight champion at the end of the day this was more Dustin's big shot that Max's. And oh my did he rise to the occasion the victory marks Dustin 4th straight win, his 4th straight post fight bonus with x3 FOTN and x1 POTN awards and his 3rd win over a former or current UFC champion in 4 fights. Dustin showed himself to be the much more powerful fighter and looked like he was going to finish Max a few different times. I can't say I favour him I a fight with Khabib but Dustin now has his chance to prove everyone wrong.

Next Opponent Option: Khabib Nurmagomedov

Israel Adesanya

Adesanya takes his place as the undisputed number one contender to the Middleweight title and could easily receive a FOTY nomination after that fight between him and Kelvin at the weekend. Not only does this set up his title shot against Rob once he returns, it builds the stock of both Adesanya & Gastelum (more so Adesanya) so much more as with such an exciting fight even more people will know who Israel is now and will be wanting to see his next fight.

Next Opponent: Robert Whittaker

Khalil Rountree Jr.

Without a doubt the most impressive and dominant win of Khalil's young UFC career, Rountree Jr. is someone who has always been near the fringes of the top 15 and while Anders isn't a big enough name to propel him in to the rankings it should at least set up a fight with someone who will. With so many top LHW's already paired up one name that does seem like a realistic possibility is Jim Crute the 10-0 Aussie prospect is just a win away himself from the top 15 so if Khalil is able to hand Jimmy his first loss then there's no reason why he can't take his place.

Next Opponent: Jimmy Crute

Dwight Grant

Dwight got the nod against Jouban in a split decision victory that could have gone either way but no matter he got the W. It was not a fight that will have the rest of the Welterweight division worried so Dwight just needs to get back in there as soon as possible and get another victory to keep himself moving in the right direction. A hard one to judge just how much higher calibre a opponent you give to Grant after Jouban but I think you have to give him at least a small step up so why not match him against another winner from the weekend Max Griffin.

Next Opponent: Max Griffin

Nikita Krylov

After a rocky return to the UFC losing his opening fight Nikita Krylov has proved that the time away in FNG was well spent. Getting a win in his rematch with OSP who beat him 4 years earlier. If Krylov can string together a few wins he has serious potential to be a fan favorite as of all 31 of his fights not one has ever made it to the decision and only one fight of his has ever even made it to the 3rd round. With that in mind you want to see him booked against someone who is like minded in their finish friendly approach and with so many other top LHW's already matched up in makes a lot of sense to see Krylov take on Shogun.

Next Opponent: Shogun Rua

Loser's

Max Holloway

Unfortunately for Max the jump up in weight class looked to be more of a disadvantage than an advantage for him as he looked undersized compared to Dustin and a clear disparity in punching power was also on display. This loss doesn't really hurt Max as much as it would have Dustin as he stepped up a weight class to take the fight and now can just step back down to Featherweight and focus on defending his own world title. Max will have his eye on UFC237. I can't see Aldo getting a third title shot but if Volkanovski can get past him then he definitely establishes himself as the new number one contender.

Next Opponent: Alexander Volkanovski If He Beats Aldo

Kelvin Gastelum

Much like Adesanya, Gastelum will actually gain a lot of new fans and supporters from their potential FOTY contender on Saturday. Unfortunately unlike Adesanya Gastelum did not gain the belt. For Kelvin this marks only the second time he's ever lost at Middleweight so he will be confident he can correct his mistakes in his next fight. However he might have a difficult task if he books his next fight anytime soon as the only MW's currently not booked who are ranked close to him are Romero, Weidman and Costa. Weidman I can't see him fighting again, Costa still has USADA issues so the most likely next opponent is Yoel.

Next Opponent: Yoel Romero

Eryk Anders

There is no other way to say it Anders was on the end of a very dominant performance by Khalil Rountree. This marks his 3rd loss in a row and 4th of his last 5 fights putting him 3-4 since joining the UFC. The college football star Anders was tipped to be a welcome new addition to the 205 or 185 top 15 but now its uncertain if Anders will actually fight with the UFC again. Due to the contentious loss to Machida & fact he was a late replacement against Santos I think they give him one more shot. I think a move back down to Middleweight would be the best bet as he at least knows he's has success at that weight before.

Next Opponent: Oskar Piechota

Alan Jouban

Jouban was on the wrong end of a split decision loss (a result he did not take kindly to). A common theme that seems to be running for most of the losers this time is that it marks their 3rd loss in 4 fights, the same is true for Jouban. As a 4 time FOTN winner you likely won't see him cut, its just a matter of what's the best available fight he can get in the near future coming off a loss. With that in mind I think a good match up would be with young Jake Matthews.

Next Opponent: Jake Matthews

Ovince Saint Preux

OSP finds himself in a tough spot now having lost 3 of his last 4 fights but this likely won't deter the 19 fight UFC veteran especially when he has been in this position before losing 3 fight in a row. Although this last loss dropped him out of the top 15 I don't think there is any worry of OSP being cut he's had enough fights to have earned some good will however his next opponent will be a crucial to get the win over to avoid him losing 3 straight/4 of his last 5. Cirkunov is another guy who's lost 3 of his last 4 with all 3 of those losses coming in the first round, neither guy is going to really trouble anyone in the top 5 so match those two up.

Next Opponent: Misha Cirkunov

Well after another big UFC PPV done its time for another What's Next for the winner's and losers!

Winner's

Jessica Andrade

Andrade made the absolute most out of her opportunity and after a vicious slam is now the new Women's Strawweight champion. While talk immediately started about a potential rematch between her and Namajunas I doubt you see that right away. With Rose facing a 6 month medical suspension and talking about retirement I think it would make more sense to just book the winner of Suarez vs. Ansaroff at the end of the month for the next shot at the title.

Next Opponent Option: Winner of Suarez vs. Ansaroff

Jared Cannonier

Just two fights in to his Middleweight run Cannonier already has wins over a former WSOF Middleweight & Lightheavyweight champion and the greatest Middleweight champion in UFC history. Things are definitely looking up for Jared who looked to be just another body at Lightheavyweight. He will upset with the manner he got the W against Anderson but a win is a win. If he can get another big win that's when you see him start getting talked about in terms of a title shot. Who better to try that against than Chris Weidman another ex champ.

Next Opponent: Chris Weidman

Alexander Volkanovski

With that win Volkanovski goes from just a rising contender to the clear cut number one contender for the Featherweight title, he is now also only the third man to ever defeat Aldo in the UFC. His next fight has to be against Max for the title. It will just be a case of how long he now has to wait for that title shot now as I believe Max received a lengthy medical suspension for his fight with Dustin on UFC 236.

Next Opponent: Max Holloway

Laureano Staropoli

Now riding back to back wins since entering the Staropoli will likely be wanting to look for a step up in competition now. However at only 26 I see no reason to push him too much yet and another fighter from 237 who I think would make for a good fight with is Warlley Alves. Both guys are coming off a win, both just fought on 237 so will likely have similar turn arounds and if Staropoli can beat Alves he will have done what Colby Covington & Alan Jouban couldn't.

Next Opponent: Warlley Alves

Irene Aldana

After a shaky start to her UFC career where she went 0-2 Irene Alanda is now riding a 3 fight win streak after dispatching Bethe Correia and deserves a step up in competition in her next fight. One woman who comes to mind is Yana Kunitskaya who herself is riding a 2 fight win streak. Plus with De Randamie & the Ladd vs. Eubanks winner likely ahead of them in terms of the title shot this will just let either lady build their own case for a title shot.

Next Opponent: Yana Kunitskaya

Loser's

Rose Namajunas

After a great round one for the champion where it seemed like Rose had all the answers for her opponent Andrade picked Rose up and dumped her on her head to end her title reign. Due to the success Rose was having before the stoppage though a rematch is very likely, if Rose wants it. She talked about retirement which is never really a good sign for any fighter but only time will tell if that was down to frustration or she was serious.

Next Opponent: Jessica Andrade

Anderson Silva

It was rather sad to watch the guy who is the reason I started watching MMA go out like that on Saturday with another leg injury. It however just confirms what I've heard from pundits over the years that father time is the only undefeated champion, he may take longer to get some people but he always gets them. Now Silva has dropped 2 of his last 3 and 6 of his last 8 fights. It isn't the storybook ending he likely wanted but I would like to see Silva hang up his gloves after that one.

Next Opponent: Retirement

Jose Aldo

After wins against Stephens & Moicano it looked like maybe we would see Aldo compete for the title again until he ran into Volkanovski at 237. Now its not a case of just the champ having Aldo's number the new number one contender appears to have it as well. Plus with the current landscape there is nobody for him to really fight with everyone either already being booked or Aldo having recently fought them. The closest viable option would probably have to be Josh Emmett.

Next Opponent: Josh Emmett

Thiago Alves

Pitbull has been in the UFC since 2005, competing in general since 2001. The 18 year vet just looked to be a step off the pace against Staropoli this leaves him 2-5 in his last 7 fights, not exactly a good place to be. The next fight is crucial as he has went L-L-W-L-L-W-L and you have to think that another loss might just force the UFC's hand in terms of cutting the one time title contender. Meek for his next fight would be an opportunity for him to geta win as he's a step back in terms of compettion but as both are primarily strikers it would likely make for a fan friendly fight.

Next Opponent: Emil Meek

Bethe Correia

Its crazy to think that Bethe was Ronda's last win and since then things haven't gone very well for Bethe who since then has had a record of 1-3-1 missing weight in this latest fight. I doubt you see her cut after her last fight simply due to how thin Women's Bantamweight is. But I wouldn't be surprised if they try and use her to try a promote a new fighter and right now the only person who they can really use for that is fellow Brazillian who also fought on 237 Araujo.

Next Opponent: Viviane Araujo

Rose just can’t let Andrade close the distance and next time when she does, don’t go for the Kimura. It basically set her up on Andrade’s shoulders, but she was jabbing her apart on the feet. Andrade is a beast though, ragdolling Claudia and throwing rose on her head... wow

Last edited:
Rose just can’t let Andrade close the distance and next time when she does, don’t go for the Kimura. It basically set her up on Andrade’s shoulders, but she was jabbing her apart on the feet. Andrade is a beast though, ragdolling Claudia and throwing rose on her head... wow

Yeah I feel like a lot of the media are putting an unfair amount of attention on Rose, I mean she lost. That's not me trying to by nasty, I really like Rose hope to see her back very soon but this just wasn't her night. Rose had a round and a half of success in a five round fight, I mean I could get if she won 4 rounds and Jessica pulled that off with a minute to go but weren't even halfway through the fight at this point.

Yeah I feel like a lot of the media are putting an unfair amount of attention on Rose, I mean she lost. That's not me trying to by nasty, I really like Rose hope to see her back very soon but this just wasn't her night. Rose had a round and a half of success in a five round fight, I mean I could get if she won 4 rounds and Jessica pulled that off with a minute to go but weren't even halfway through the fight at this point.

Really, exactly what you said.

Man, I seriously hope Artem Lobov punishes that rat Paulie Malignaggi in their Bare Knuckle fight that's coming up in June.

Not only did the rat slap Lobov previously, at today's press conference he tried to hit him with a microphone & then at the rat did one of the most despicable things you can do, spat at him. He needs punished & taught some respect, wasn't acting so big when McGregor was in his face at the pressers for Floyd/Conor fight because he knew he'd get ****ed up real quick.

UFC's Yoel Romero awarded $27.4m in tainted supplement lawsuit

Hope we see more lawsuits like this for some of these drug/supplement companies, there have been half a dozen fighters that have proved that supplements they've taken have contained something they shouldn't & yet until now, they've been getting away with it.

Paulie Malignaggi: I would’ve spit on Artem Lobov’s mother if she was at the presser

The heated rift between Paulie Malignaggi and Artem Lobov is getting more personal as their scheduled fight at Bare Knuckle Boxing FC 6 approaches. And Malignaggi, for his part, isn’t regretting his past behavior at all.

“I don’t regret it because the line was crossed a long time ago,” Malignaggi told The Mac Life (transcript via MMA Mania). “You can’t take spitting or anything else out of context. This line was crossed two years ago. Once you cross the line, you can’t set a new line.

“Not only do I not regret it, if his mother was at the press conference, I would have spit on her too. There’s no reason to regret anything. I’m ashamed I couldn’t do more. Once you cross that line with me, we can just go.”

For Any European Fans Looking To Go To Their First Event
048033_COP_City_Annoucement_1000x400_ENG.jpg

Fight Club tickets available: 19th June

Newsletter tickets available: 20th June

General on sale: 21st June

Hope with that win last night, we finally get to see Tony fight Khabib, shame the way last nights fight ended but I still want Khabib for him next.

Hope with that win last night, we finally get to see Tony fight Khabib, shame the way last nights fight ended but I still want Khabib for him next.

I agree I’d really like to see Tony face the winner of Khabib and Dustin but unfortunately Dana wants to set up a rematch between him and Cowboy because of the way it ended. I’ll happily watch it again because think you’ll see a better Cowboy with a full camp and some rest.

Highlight of the night has to go to Valentina for me possibly the most brutal one shot ko in women’s mma history.

Well after another big UFC PPV done its time for another What's Next for the winner's and losers! This time with an extended edition.

I don't usually do the prelims for these as well but as two of the winners are likely to be next in line for the title I felt like it was warranted.

Winner's

Henry Cejudo

It would appear that the double champ club has a new member, Cejudo made the necessary adjustments after the first round and put the pressure on Moares until he couldn't keep up. In typical Cejudo style though he couldn't get through it without drawing some criticism not for his performance but mainly of who he wishes to fight next. With a clear cut contender in Sterling its perplexing as to why Cejudo called out Cruz (who hasn't won since June 2016), Garbrandt (3 fight skid, last win December 2016) and Faber (who hasn't even fought since 2016). I think Dana likely just overrules him.

Next Opponent Option: Aljamain Sterling

Valentina Shevchenko

Valentina showed why she is the best women's Flyweight in the world right now with that performance on Saturday, she completely outclassed Eye from the moment the fight started to the moment she ended it with that incredibly brutal head kick. Derek Brunson said it best "And just like that, no one wants the next title shot against Bullet!" I think that's a real problem now. Katlyn Chookagian is now for all intents and purposes the number one contender but I honestly think they will give her one more before setting her up against Valentina.

Next Opponent: Liz Carmouche/Roxanne Modafferi Winner

Tony Ferguson

Tony extended his incredibly impressive win streak to 12 fights in a row an incredible feat when you think about some of the guys he's fought. After back and fourth first round Tony seemed to get the better of the exchanges in the second with a clear power advantage on display in his favour. Everything was set up for a great final round until the unfortunate ending of the fight and the fact that Tony threw the shot after the bell didn't gain him any fans. I think Tony should finally get his shot but if Dana has his way a rematch is on the cards.

Next Opponent: Nurmagomedov/Poirier Winner. Will Probably Be: Donald Cerrone

Petr Yan

He didn't get things all his own way but Yan showed off his skills against without a doubt his toughest test to date in Jimmie Rivera. He'd previously beaten an undersized Dodson but this was Yan's first crack at a real top 10 UFC Bantamweight. That performance showed that for sure Yan belongs in that category as well dropping Rivera multiple times throughout the fight. In a division full of mostly established contenders Yan is a welcome new addition to the top 10 and there was a perfect next dance partner for him on this very card.

Next Opponent: Pedro Munhoz

Blagoy Ivanov

Blagoy has now won 2 in a row and is getting some momentum going after a rough start to his UFC career (getting JDS for 5 rounds in your first UFC fight is a tall order). I don't ever see him being a title challenger but he's a tough as nails dude to put away, who will make anyone work really hard to get the W over him and actually has a pretty entertaining style. The key thing for him is matchmaking to get the best fight out of him you need to put him up against another striker and there's one I can think of who's in big need of a win also.

Next Opponent: Derrick Lewis

Prelims

Tatiana Suarez

The third round may have not gone her way but by then Tatiana had already done enough to get the victory, now 8-0 and on a 5 fight winning streak since entering the UFC she's the clear cut number one contender to the title. With no news on when or if Rose will return I see no reason to book Suarez vs. Andrade as the next women's Strawweight title fight.

Next Opponent: Title Shot Jessica Andrade

Aljamain Sterling

After a close first round Sterling's unpredictable style and great use of his reach advantage helped him to completely outclass Munhoz. Now riding a 4 fight winning streak and coming off one of the most impressive wins of his career Sterling looks incredibly likely to be the man who will get first crack at new Bantamweight champion Henry Cejudo.

Next Opponent: Title Shot Henry Cejudo

Alexa Grasso

Grasso put on a clinic against Karolina landing just shy of 150 significant strikes inside 3 rounds she clearly dominated the fight from start to finish. Having traded wins and losses her last 4 fights she needs to try and string together a few wins if she wants to move towards title contention no better to do that against than an ex champion.

Next Opponent: Carla Esparza

Calvin Kattar

Kattar picked up the biggest scalp of his career in a former title challenger like Lamas its also his second first round ko in a row. Considering his only loss in the UFC was to 5th ranked Renato Moicano in just his third fight in the organisation I think you give him a step up in competition again, Lil Heathen and Kattar's clashing boxing styles could make for an exiting fight.

Next Opponent: Jeremy Stephens

Loser's

Marlon Moraes

After a strong opening round where Marlon looked to be controlling the pace and distance with his kicks, Moraes seemed to begin to wilt under the incredible pressure that was being put on him by Henry Cejudo and by the third round he looked completely spent with Cejudo getting the tko late in the round. It's hard to tell if Marlon was suffering from anything or this simply highlighted the difference between a natural 135er like Cejudo and someone like Moraes who cuts a lot to make the weight.

Next Opponent: Raphael Assuncao/Cory Sandhagen Winner

Jessica Eye

Unfortunately for Jessica on Saturday she was on the receiving end of one of the most brutal knockout losses in women's MMA history. The way the fight finished likely highlighted why the bookmakers had Eye as such a huge betting underdog. She can't be too discouraged as Valentina is one of the best female fighters in MMA period and she is still ranked as the number one contender at Flyweight. If Eye wants she can likely get back to a title shot with one or two impressive wins.

Next Opponent: Andrea Lee/Montana De La Rosa Winner

Donald Cerrone

Well Donald's run for another title shot looks to now likely be over at least for the moment. After a competitive first round between them both Ferguson's power started to look like the difference maker as by the end of the second round Donald was already pretty busted up (even before blowing his nose). What sucked is the way it ended Tony with the late shot and then Cowboy blowing his nose left the fight with sort of anti climactic finish. I'd be happy enough for that to be it but Dana apparently is looking to run this one back.

Next Opponent: Justin Gaethje. Will Probably Be: Tony Ferguson Rematch

Jimmie Rivera

Few fighters stock has truly crashed like Jimmie Rivera's has over the last couple years. To think he closed out 2017 with a record of 21-1 and now in the last 2 years has only managed a very underwhelming 1-3 record. It's hard not to feel a little sorry for him as Jimmie was always sort of passed up for the title shot and if his current form continues it will likely be something he never gets a chance at. He's lucky that there's a great potential opponent for him who's also hit hard times.

Next Opponent: Cody Garbrandt.

Tai Tuivasa

It's clear that some adjustments need to be made for Tai's career now that he's on a 2 fight skid, the JDS loss was likely just a bit too much too soon but Ivanov was an opponent he was more than capable of getting the W against as he appeared to clearly be the quicker of the two. The thing Tai has on his side is time, 26 is basically an infant in terms of Heavyweights so these hard lessons now will hopefully mean he doesn't have to learn as many later.

Next Opponent: Walt Harris/Aleksei Oleinik Loser

Prelims

Nina Ansaroff

Nina had arguably the toughest job on Saturday night, trying to figure out a way to beat Tatiana Suarez who so far had looked just levels above her competition. She may have not got the win but by the end of the third round it was Nina who was chasing after Suarez and who even had her in danger towards the end.

Next Opponent: Michelle Waterson

Pedro Munhoz

After some early success Pedro just couldn't get anything going against Sterling and ended up dropping a UD loss. After a 3 fight win streak Pedro will be gutted to have not made it to the title shot but he will likely not fall too far down the pecking order for his next one.

Next Opponent: Petr Yan

Karolina Kowalkiewicz

Karolina looked to just be a victim of not being able to keep up with the speed of progression in WMMA. Her style looked very basic and outdated by a couple years against a much more well rounded fighter. She's now lost 5 of her last 7 and with W Strawweight being arguably the best women's division right now she will definitely need to win her next one to keep her top 15 spot.

Next Opponent: Xiaonan Yan

Ricardo Lamas

Always a mainstay in the Featherweight division Lamas future in the division could now potentially be under threat after dropping 3 of his last 4 including his latest loss to Calvin Kattar. Give him another new young rising star to see if he can still hang with the new blood in the division.

Next Opponent: Shane Burgos

Need to get DJ back to the UFC to put foots in Cejudo at FW

I need to watch all of the matches from the last PPV. They're all available on the BT Sport app right now.

I just read UFC 239 in the UK will be shown on BT Sport Box Office ie there will probably be a £20 charge for the event on top of your subscription fee which is £28 which is already ridiculously expensive.

Might just go ahead & cancel my subscription altogether, the boxing is behind a 2nd paywall & now if they start it with the UFC events as well, it basically only leaves football.. of which it doesn't even show it all because Sky Sports get a lot of the games.

I just read UFC 239 in the UK will be shown on BT Sport Box Office ie there will probably be a £20 charge for the event on top of your subscription fee which is £28 which is already ridiculously expensive.

Might just go ahead & cancel my subscription altogether, the boxing is behind a 2nd paywall & now if they start it with the UFC events as well, it basically only leaves football.. of which it doesn't even show it all because Sky Sports get a lot of the games.

Yeah im in the same boat probably just going to cancel my subscription with them as well now as they are splitting the cards.

There are a total of 43 ufc cards over the year if they end up going with the model im assuming then it will likely be every numbered card that's taken on to PPV and there are 13 of them on this year.

Which works out at about 30% of the cards a year (and often the best ones) all going behind a pay wall.

Illegal streaming about to take a big bump in the UK id imagine.

Artem Lobov (13-15-1 MMA) defeated Paulie Malignaggi (36-8 Boxing) by Unanimous Decision in a Bare Knuckle Fight.. :funny:

It's not really my sort of thing simply because I think it gets to a point were it becomes too brutal, that being said I'll watch it from time to time if someone is fighting I know.

I think the decision was 100% correct. I think Paulie thought he was in a boxing match throwing single jabs to head/body & then backing off, meanwhile Artem was treating this exactly how it is/should be treated a fight & brawl. He was throwing wild haymakers & he really didn't seem to care where they landed.. and he shouldn't, because when you're bare knuckle those shots that hit the chest, shoulders, forearms or wherever are still going to hurt & cause your opponent discomfort.

Referee was also a bit of a donkey, clinching is permitted in BKFC as far as I'm aware from all the other contests I've seen, the only time I've seen them stepping in is if they're at a bit of a stalemate in regards to the positioning. I would surmise the referee is coming from a strictly boxing backround simply because of how quick he separated them which put Artem at a massive disadvantage because I'm sure he wanted to get into that clinch & punish Paulie.

Embarrassing lose for Paulie, which he thoroughly deserved for slapping & spitting at Artem in the buildup, disgusting rat.. referee saved him from getting bloodied up worse than he already was.

Last edited:
Artem Lobov (13-15-1 MMA) defeated Paulie Malignaggi (36-8 Boxing) by Unanimous Decision in a Bare Knuckle Fight.. :funny:

It's not really my sort of thing simply because I think it gets to a point were it becomes too brutal, that being said I'll watch it from time to time if someone is fighting I know.

I think the decision was 100% correct. I think Paulie thought he was in a boxing match throwing single jabs to head/body & then backing off, meanwhile Artem was treating this exactly how it is/should be treated a fight & brawl. He was throwing wild haymakers & he really didn't seem to care where they landed.. and he shouldn't, because when you're bare knuckle those shots that hit the chest, shoulders, forearms or wherever are still going to hurt & cause your opponent discomfort.

Referee was also a bit of a donkey, clinching is permitted in BKFC as far as I'm aware from all the other contests I've seen, the only time I've seen them stepping in is if they're at a bit of a stalemate in regards to the positioning. I would surmise the referee is coming from a strictly boxing backround simply because of how quick he separated them which put Artem at a massive disadvantage because I'm sure he wanted to get into that clinch & punish Paulie.

Embarrassing lose for Paulie, which he thoroughly deserved for slapping & spitting at Artem in the buildup, disgusting rat.. referee saved him from getting bloodied up worse than he already was.

Couldn't have happened to less of a nice guy lol did you see him say after the fight that he got hit with "one clean shot all night"

Only dude I have ever seen get cut in 3 places from one punch :funny:

In other news new UFC Heavyweight Jairzinho Rozenstruik got the second fastest KO in UFC Heavyweight history on Saturday at just 00:09 seconds.

Reactions: B

Francis Ngannou's power is crazy. He just has to touch guys & they fall over.

Francis Ngannou's power is crazy. He just has to touch guys & they fall over.

Can't believe Dana wouldn't guarantee he gets next crack at the title after a performance like that.

Ngannou has taken out Cain & JDS in less than 2 minutes combined! If that's not worthy of another shot I don't know what is.

Can't believe Dana wouldn't guarantee he gets next crack at the title after a performance like that.

Ngannou has taken out Cain & JDS in less than 2 minutes combined! If that's not worthy of another shot I don't know what is.

Dana had a big falling out with him after he KO'd Overeem if I recall. My guess is if DC beats Stipe & Jones comes through Thiago Santos, he'll look to set up Jones vs Cormier III at HW.. that's probably why he wouldn't guarantee him a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"