Official Wolverine manips thread

^^^^ same question the rest of that pic lookz freaking awesome going to visit the site at the bottom of wolvie's feet right now

There's a Captain America one on the Cap manips page too. I REALLY want to see the whole thing. Probably not finished it all yet or something though.

wow i finally caught up to the end of this thread. i avoided this section completely before the movie came out. there's some top quality work here

great stuff guys!

here's another
Wolverine.jpg

took some digging but i finally found the rest of this pic. pm me if you want a link to it.

So you're gonna be like the guy who originally posted it and not post it? Jerk

:hehe:

well i didn't want to take away any of his credit, but mine as well post it since he won't.

MarvelUniverseMarch09LR.jpg

ok there it is. it's the biggest version i could find.

but just a reminder i did NOT make this awesome thing.

well i didn't want to take away any of his credit, but mine as well post it since he won't.

I wonder who they got as Black Widow there.

Wow, that is just fantastic! *right clicks and saves*

wow those are just... some of the most polished well down manips in a lonnng time

Last edited:
aww shucks, thanks guys!

sorry, i hadn't checked this thread for a while. someone shoulda pm'd me. anyway, thanks for the comments! happy to share my love / obsession with my fellow nerds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"