Official Wolverine manips thread

^^^ur awesome u should do more black cat,daredevil,x-men first class,

wolviekolor.jpg

well i didn't want to take away any of his credit, but mine as well post it since he won't.

MarvelUniverseMarch09LR.jpg

ok there it is. it's the biggest version i could find.

but just a reminder i did NOT make this awesome thing.

Awesome

ok so it has been a while since I posted but that pic above just got me... DAMN!!!!

tuax you should make an art thread in Fan Art, you are good :up:

In Wolverine 2, he goes undercover in a metal band...

WOLVRINE.jpg
[/IMG]

soften the edges and take away the fact he has aweird white aura

I will say in that poster for all the Marvel U. It's one of the FEW time...maybe only time, i have seen a Manip of Wolvie with a mask that i like.

I still stand by that he should not wear a mask in the movies, but that image is really great.

The kids have had 4 movies now... can't we have just one? :p

you really are gonna ride fox arent you gaurdian? maybe shoot the leads an thos with a braincell left and well get a movie making and not crap making company

What the **** are you talking about? Fox sucks. This is a fact bro. Want proof? See any of their films made from 2000 until now. Weather you like WO or not. They're a terrible ****ing company.

i wasnt saying ther not a bunch of ahcks, but damn, a little agressive are we?

Fox is a greedy bastard company who sole purpose is to make as much money as possible, who by the way OPENLY ADMITS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR FILMS AND JUST WANT MONEY, and will destroy a franchise to make a quick buck (Dragonball). Not too mention all the pointless changes they make, whereas the source material CAN be done onscreen. They are the ones who INTENTIONLY leaked XMO online, and FIRED one of their own guys for reviewing it, who did not know they leaked it. And everytime something is "leaked" online, it was them. They "leaked" Oozaru from Dragonball to see people's reactions to it, and changed it. Where do you think the source was? No one online said they leaked it. They are a lying, cheating, bastard company. Don't you EVER tell me I'm too harsh on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"