Comics Official X-MEN: LEGACY Discussion Thread

Just would like to see Havok's reaction to everything that has happened especially with him being out of the loop for so long.

This is like so the year of the Summers. First Nate, then Rachel , soon Havok and Cable by the end of the year; its like all the Summers are finally coming back. It would be great if they topped it off with Jean

Why bring Cable back so soon?? I want Bishop back and the evil Bishop revealed as a crazed Skrull

i want Hope and her disciples executed.

I do like Hope, but I kinda hope Jean Grey does come back to yank her Phoenix fragment from her

I do like Hope, but I kinda hope Jean Grey does come back to yank her Phoenix fragment from her

I'll do you one better, I want Jean's consciousness pulled from the White Hot Room and implanted in Hope's body :o

That would make her and Scott's inevitable reunion a bit...illegal

oh..well then just down right creepy then. not incestuous..she isnt his blood relative..but creepy as she is the adopted daughter of his son..making her his granddaughter

This is like so the year of the Summers. First Nate, then Rachel , soon Havok and Cable by the end of the year; its like all the Summers are finally coming back. It would be great if they topped it off with Jean

That would be awesome. I wonder where Havok and Cable will end up...Scott or Logan?

Surprisingly I'm not hating this Ben 10 (Legion) storyline.
i want Hope and her disciples executed.
Seriously her and her posse are lame
Hope was 17 by the time Cable's book ended. She could very well be 18 by now
Heck didn't stop Colossus and Kitty Pryde.

Wasn't Kitty 13 and Piotr 19 when they first hooked up which even in the 70s was the stuff of pedo bears nightmares
That would be awesome. I wonder where Havok and Cable will end up...Scott or Logan?
I want Havok and Cyclops together. The brother Summers kicking ass.

I agree. Cyclops and Havok need to co-lead a team

...if Gabriel could be rehabilitated i'd say put him on one too..after his power level is returned to what it was before he absorbed all that essence from M day...

hell..throw Adam X in there too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"