Sequels The Official X-Men 4 Thread

On a side note, Deadpool will completely ignore Wolverine too! Yes!

I smell Halle Berry returning. Not a bad thing since I liked her as Storm.

wait so what does this mean for first class sequels? if its a hit they are sure to carry it on... right? :huh:

or will x4 happen after the first class sequels? which case will be years till it happens

or will first class be a one off?

everyone is saying different

i hope that x-4 doesn't happen. they should just either reboot or make a new saga in which case they don't need to follow up on the events on the previous films.
by continuing, they limit themselves because they have to make sure that the story somehow adds up to the previous movies.
in a perfect world, marvel will get the rights back and they will start over.

First Class sequels can happen as well.Fox Is starting to get the X-Men franchise Is so big you could have X4 one year and a first Class sequel the other year.

With jack The Giant Killer now set for June 2012 release what do you wanna bet bryan Singer's next directoral effort will be an X-Men sequel.I still don't want to call this X4 till I see First Class or more concrete leaks come out.As I have said In First Class boards there Is decent shot The Last Stand Is joining Wolverine In being Superman returns out of official film cannon.First Class,The Wolverine,and Deadpool are all Ignoring Wolverine.

Who returns will be determined by how much Fox wants to spend and the money the actors want to return.I could see sceniro where Halle Berry prices herself out.Obvisously they will want Hugh jackman back.

I will bet this will be adaptan of Days of future past.

I do not know...my understanding is that Fox was planning a new trilogy based on "First Class." And now they're continuing the old trilogy while rebooting it? Hmm. While I would be thrilled to see McKellan and Stewart return, that would probably be main selling feature for me...personally, I wish Donner and Co. would make the sequel to Constantine.

First Class Is prequel not reboot.Now Deadpool would be reboot.Inf act according to new Interview they may totally seperate Deadpool from the X-Men series.

OH MY....

Im so excited!!!!!

I wasnt expecting a comment like that before First Class release.

So there is already a treatment???? :wow:

and surely by Bryan?? :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Lauren has made my day, and my year! :awesome:

Now i want to see how they wanna retcon all the thing...

They had:
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS 2 (probably);
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS 3 (probably);
DEADPOOL (Reboot);
THE WOLVERINE;
WOLVERINE 3 (probably);
YOUNG MUTANTS (probably);
X-MEN 4;
X-MEN 5.

Damn.

First Class sequels can happen as well.Fox Is starting to get the X-Men franchise Is so big you could have X4 one year and a first Class sequel the other year.

that would confuse the hell out of the general public, a prequel (fc), a sequel (x4), then a prequel again

i cant see FOX taking that risk

I can only get on board if it's Singer.. and it involves Cyclops and Jean. :o

young mutants?

what young mutants? they haven commented about another spin-off after First Class.

If Cyclops isn't in this, and this is just basically more Wolverine movies, then I won't see it.

I lost a lot of faith in this franchise due to X-Men 3 and Wolverine.

exactly the two movies not directed by Singer.

:)

I could get behind it, but I hope they don't retcon out X3. Origins can kick rocks, but I'm in the minority that liked TLS, despite its obvious flaws.

I like the X-Men series and even though I didnt like TLS that much I think it had a ending that I wouldnt want to see changed. I mean they would bring back Xavier and maybe Scott and Jean probably but idk I'd rather just let The Wolverine and the First Class movie(s) finish and then reboot

With 2 sequels In the works this could be a 2 part filmed back to back story.I will bet
Bryan Singer came up with the outline.What some may not remember after X2 he suggested doing X3 and 4 back to back like the Lord of the rings before Fox's slowness to begin negorations lead him to do Superman returns.

Even If they recon The Last Stand from official film cannon I doudt Jean will be In these.I don't think Singer will be doing his version of X3.However there Is way to bring Famke Janssen back.Have SInster as villian and have her as madalane Pryor.

If they keep The Last Stand In Cannon you could always come up with a Sinster as villian way of bringing back Cyclops by saying he found Cyclops and left the glasses.But It would be very hard to find way to resurrect Jean In post The Last Stand In Cannon story.

exactly the two movies not directed by Singer.

:)

Yes, but whoever takes up the mantle for X4 certainly has their work cut out for them. It will take a miracle for the franchise to reclaim fanboy love X1 and X2 had, no matter who is directing.

With 2 sequels In the works this could be a 2 part filmed back to back story.I will bet
Bryan Singer came up with the outline.What some may not remember after X2 he suggested doing X3 and 4 back to back like the Lord of the rings before Fox's slowness to begin negorations lead him to do Superman returns.

Even If they recon The Last Stand from official film cannon I doudt Jean will be In these.I don't think Singer will be doing his version of X3.However there Is way to bring Famke Janssen back.Have SInster as villian and have her as madalane Pryor.

If they keep The Last Stand In Cannon you could always come up with a Sinster as villian way of bringing back Cyclops by saying he found Cyclops and left the glasses.But It would be very hard to find way to resurrect Jean In post The Last Stand In Cannon story.

If they're smart and Singer is onboard, he can doing his X3 but transforrmed into X4.

He can have an old Emma Frost (remember: she wants Sigourney Weaver) as an old Xavier's love interest or old X-men's villain, now turn into a good person that has saved Cyclops.

If they won't to make Xavier's comeback they can. They can bring back Cyclops and make him the leader they want to make in X3 by Singer. With him to train a new X-Men's team to fight a new villain (Sinestro? Apocalypse?).

They can bring back Wolverine (Hugh will be Wolverine until he will die, i suppose :woot:) but in a minor role and Storm (Halle Berry surely wants come back). They can set the movie some years later X3.

They can bring back Kitty (hope played by Ellen Page another time - and please an appearance by Lockhead will be funny!), Iceman, Colossus and Angel. They can bring back also Nightcrawler and Beast, if they want.

I will leave Magneto and Mystique in an angle this time. Maybe a Rogue's cameo (Anna Paquin surely can't come back with her schedule).

So basically my idea:
Emma will became new "Professor X", the new leader of the school.
Cyclops leader and comeback.
X-Men's team formed by Kitty (Lockhead), Iceman, Colossus, Angel, Nightcrawler.
Other chars: Wolverine, Rogue, Storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"