oh my, i'm becoming a songwriter

Hey, Babs, I'm trying to add you. I wish I could hear you, but music on MySpace never works for me for some reason :(.

The Amazing Lee said:
My real name is Mustafa erka derka dinkalong the 23rd :(

No way... I'm the 20th, whos the 21st and 22nd?

I love your voice... the song is very good as well, it's a bit over-sentimental for my tastes. Yet, I love your style... that mellow acoustic folkish sound drives me wild.

thanks guys. i really appreciate the feedback.

tell me... do you like it slowed down a little? what do you think of the revisions?

thanks ben :)

feedback on the potential revisions? that's what i really need.

tentatively recorded the chorus of my newest song. i'll be recording it with my dad in the next week or two. it's short and called 'fragments'. check it out :)

LMAO, you actually do look like barbara gordon

i'll be recording "fragments" in full on thursday with my dad. should have the complete version ready after new years for interested people.

Is there any possiblility of hosting your stuff somewhere other than MySpace? 'Cause I can't hear any music files on MySpace for some reason, and I'd really like to hear you.

yeah i'll pop em up on my school account and post the links :up: give me a minute.

Babs, I must say that you have a very lovely voice. :up: :)
Will you be recording any more songs for us to hear?

i'll be recording like a maniac all winter i don't doubt. but i'll be recording a full song tomorrow :up: hopefully i'll have it up after new years.

oh and here's another song that i helped with. i just do back up on this one but it's a great song. my friend eli wrote and performed it.
Rumors

Babs Gordon said:
oh and here's another song that i helped with. i just do back up on this one but it's a great song. my friend eli wrote and performed it.
Rumors

You have a great voice. Best of Luck!!!:up: :)

thanks A&O :) i'm not really trying to start a career. it's more for fun and for myself than anything. and my friends get a big kick out of it.

besides... i don't play the guitar nearly well enough to have a career. that would take a couple years.

I listened to your stuff late last night when I checked out your profile, sounds pretty good!

I don't know why, but your stuff kinda reminds me of Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories, hope that isn't an insult.

lol i don't really know at this point. it's been a long time since i've listened to lisa loeb. never heard of nine stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"