Old MCU Fantastic Four Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to casting in the MCU so far with a few exceptions. Have been spot on especially for the core characters. Jen is a multi-talented actress who has proven she’s got an unique ability as an accomplished actress. But I can’t see her as Sue Storm.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the casting of Jennifer Lawrence as Sue Storm is indeed true. Sounds like the type of play Marvel would pull off.

The Australians nonchalantly reveal random stuff. Matt Damon filming Thor: Love & Thunder was given away by some random government minister. :D

Now her filming F4 soon doesn’t make much sense. If she’s indeed going down under to film with Marvel then she could be in TLT.

I think it’s extremely unlikely. I don’t even think they’re talking to people at the moment for casting. I mean, they still have a number of other productions they need to announce casting for before FF

I wouldn’t be surprised if the casting of Jennifer Lawrence as Sue Storm is indeed true. Sounds like the type of play Marvel would pull off.

The Australians nonchalantly reveal random stuff. Matt Damon filming Thor: Love & Thunder was given away by some random government minister. :D

Now her filming F4 soon doesn’t make much sense. If she’s indeed going down under to film with Marvel then she could be in TLT.
They don't call it the land down under for nothing

Really hope it's Jessica Rothe

a525ec687538d9d2ffc35255db6eae7f4a7fda4e.gifv

I still think the Invisible Woman is a job for Anne Hathaway.
05fbc426d30a2fb29cdddd62c8bf5db64d6bab43.gifv

I'm sure Marvel already has the team cast. They're just under that tight Disney contract where you can't talk or hint about it and then you allegedly have to give up your first born.

It's too early. I doubt Watts could shoot two Marvel movies at the same time.

The Daily Mail is not a reliable source. Second I hope she isn’t Sue. I understand it wasn’t fun to be in full body make-up 20 hours a day, but she comes off as a bit of a diva to me. Marvel has done a great job of casting actors that know it’s a commercial role but still actually invest in it and are willing to sign up for multiple appearances. I think she would bail or try to renegotiate too much.

The Daily Mail is not a reliable source. Second I hope she isn’t Sue. I understand it wasn’t fun to be in full body make-up 20 hours a day, but she comes off as a bit of a diva to me. Marvel has done a great job of casting actors that know it’s a commercial role but still actually invest in it and are willing to sign up for multiple appearances. I think she would bail or try to renegotiate too much.
Daily Mail wasn't the original source

I have a strong suspicion we’ll see Reed Richards in Ant-Man: Quantumania. Just a hunch, or if not an actual appearance at least a name drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"