Omega Red threads merged x4

I wish I could meet that fool. :mad:

I would most def say, "Oh, its on." Just for Spec..;)

Say goodbye to Omega Red...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ratner mentions Omega Red: "There's Callisto [Dania Ramirez], Arclight [Omyrha Mota], and Omega Red [Vince Murdocco]. They're small parts, but they have powers. Magneto has a team now."

Was he making a mistake? I emailed Vince Murdocco, and he had no clue what was going on. First he said he was in X3, then he said he was just a stuntman.

Zak Penn:
* I know this sounds crazy, but yes, Brett made a mistake. OMEGA RED is NOT IN THE MOVIE. At one point he was in the script, but he isn't in the movie.

What photo are you talking about?

Methinks they're talking about the pics of those two guys that were apparently going to play OR and Gauntlet. I have the pic of the guy who was I think was supposedly Gauntlet.

EDIT: Or at least I thought I did

Oh, hey, I remember that photo. Oh, geez, I hope either one of them isn't Omega Red. :o

vortex1903 said:
Say goodbye to Omega Red...

Ratner mentions Omega Red: "There's Callisto [Dania Ramirez], Arclight [Omyrha Mota], and Omega Red [Vince Murdocco]. They're small parts, but they have powers. Magneto has a team now."

Was he making a mistake? I emailed Vince Murdocco, and he had no clue what was going on. First he said he was in X3, then he said he was just a stuntman.

Zak Penn:
* I know this sounds crazy, but yes, Brett made a mistake. OMEGA RED is NOT IN THE MOVIE. At one point he was in the script, but he isn't in the movie.

Yeah just read that. So much for Omega Red. :(

What the?.. He's not? *runs to Xverse*

Hmmmm...I guess this kinda makes sense..

But this still leaves the question as to why Brett would mention Omega Red..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Hmmmm...I guess this kinda makes sense..

But this still leaves the question as to why Brett would mention Omega Red..

-TNC
Maybe a character losely based on Omega Red will have a cameo in the movie.

Aww, that's a pity, no Omega Red. I was kinda looking forward to seeing him. More worrying though imo is Zaks answer on Sentinels!! Brett misleading fans??!!

way to be on top of things, brett....

chaseter believed from ages ago, that Omega Red would be in X3 and many doubted him. Then when Brett said he was gonna be in the movie chaseter felt vindicated but now, unfortunately he's been proven wrong.

I wonder why Ratner would lie about Omega Red. Maybe the magazine misquoted him.

lordofthenerds said:
I wonder why Ratner would lie about Omega Red. Maybe the magazine misquoted him.
Maybe they get their "official" news from the Hype forum :D

Halcohol said:
Maybe they get their "official" news from the Hype forum:D
Just like when that one foreign magazine posted the pic of the city covered in ice that Neto Magnus posted. :rolleyes:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Just like when that one foreign magazine posted the pic of the city covered in ice that Neto Magnus posted. :rolleyes:
Hey... let's just forget about that one. :p Damn thing suckered me in too.

lordofthenerds said:

He didnt lie. He's a busy guy and he probably just made a mistake.

The man is constantly hyped up, its not surprising he made a mistake

Halcohol said:
Hey... let's just forget about that one. :p Damn thing suckered me in too.
It did? You fell for it? :p

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Oh, hey, I remember that photo. Oh, geez, I hope either one of them isn't Omega Red. :o
WHA???:confused:

OMEGA IS IN X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"