Omega Red threads merged x4

Jude said:
Check what? I didn't ask for Vince's life story.
Q) Are there any X3 promo stills for "Omega Red"?
A) No.
Pretty simple, man.
The reason why yours was closed is because you just mad a thread with the simple question of "Will Omega Red be in X3?" That question has been made into its own thread a few other times. I actually made a thread with some evidence of Murdocco being in X3 and some possible spoilers of his battle that I found on another web site. Yours didn't really state anything new and you could have easily put your question right here.

Jude said:
Check what? I didn't ask for Vince's life story.
Q) Are there any X3 promo stills for "Omega Red"?
A) No.
Pretty simple, man.

And if you had checked for this thread, you wouldn't have had to ask.

Man, who cares about threads? I gotta scroll through all 12 pages of the "X3 Spoilers" topics just to ask a question? Where's that rule? You guys didn't have to open it, you know. And you didn't have to take the effort to type in your complaints instead of an answer. I'm not speaking to all of you, they know who they are.
I originally spoke to Vince too. He told me he WAS "Omega Red", but he didn't have any pictures yet. That's all.
He was only cast for a cameo. He probably won't know if he made it to the screen until he goes to see the flick himself. The Producers might not be too worried about letting "Flesh Gordon" know what the Editors are up to during the final mad dash of post-production.
I appreciate the input from some of you interested in this small detail of the movie... probably "Wolverine" fans like me.
Some of you need to relax a little bit.
I'm out.

(that ******* better be in the movie...)

:down
Jude said:
Man, who cares about threads? I gotta scroll through all 12 pages of the "X3 Spoilers" topics just to ask a question? Where's that rule? You guys didn't have to open it, you know. And you didn't have to take the effort to type in your complaints instead of an answer. I'm not speaking to all of you, they know who they are.
I originally spoke to Vince too. He told me he WAS "Omega Red", but he didn't have any pictures yet. That's all.
He was only cast for a cameo. He probably won't know if he made it to the screen until he goes to see the flick himself. The Producers might not be too worried about letting "Flesh Gordon" know what the Editors are up to during the final mad dash of post-production.
I appreciate the input from some of you interested in this small detail of the movie... probably "Wolverine" fans like me.
Some of you need to relax a little bit.
I'm out.

:eek: :eek:

Its Cool Jude i know how you feel for somereason the jerks are in this forum and no iam not talking about the noobs its mainly the regulars who act like jerks.

None of us are being jerks, BUT a simple 'thread search' would do the body good.....;)

Jude said:

First of all--we have little people that peruse these threads, so try to keep your language PG.

Secondly, when joining an online community it is important to learn that community's culture. X3 has dozens of characters, and each one has their own fanbase. Therefore, we encourage fans here to use the "Search This Forum" tab. By typing in key words i.e. "Omega", you could've saved yourself a lot of time and trouble.

So explain to me again why you--as a newcomer--are ripping on your peers for showing you how to use the tool? :o

Jude said:
130 posts in 6 pages to sift through and I get "Maybe he was Omega Red... Maybe he wasn't", "Maybe he's in the movie... Maybe he's not".
And I'm the jerk who gets his thread closed.

YEP!

Jude said:
Man, who cares about threads? I gotta scroll through all 12 pages of the "X3 Spoilers" topics just to ask a question? Where's that rule?
Logic failure: If you think it's annoying scroll down to get to the post with the subject you want to discuss, it would be far worse if we had to scroll down thousands of threads like "Is Omega red in the movie?" "Where is Gambit?" "I don't like Storm's hair..." and so on... Actually, if we follow your idea, pretty much everyone here would have a thread started for every subject, all of them with 0 replies, because if you wanna talk about something, you don't a thread about it, you just start a new one.

Zak Penn (I think) recently said something interesting about Omega Red that kinda gives me the impression that he could be somewhere in the film after all...

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Zak Penn (I think) recently said something interesting about Omega Red that kinda gives me the impression that he could be somewhere in the film after all...

-TNC

What did he say, that gave you this impression?

Oops..That was Kinberg..

Q: I always thought that Wolverine has the best archvillain in X-Men. However in the previous movies, we only saw Sabretooth. My personal favorite is Omega Red. Did you ever thought about putting him in X3?

A: I’m a big Omega Red fan. That’s all I can say
:eek: Hmmmmm

-TNC

Check out what Zak Penn says:

Q: hi as you said (or simon) that rogue gets to kick ass and that jugs is a mutant could it be that rogue gets super strength from jugs? (just temporarily to please fans)

A: * Sorry, spoiler.
Whether this specific event will happen or not, it still gives some indication that something similar may be in the cards...

-TNC

I read in a movie site that Omega Red has a cameo in the film... they will introduce at the very end opening the door to the Wolverine spin off movie. Is this a fact or just old news?

Its been posted, use the search feature. Right now just a rumor. Oh and hi everyone, long time reader first time poster.

According to IMDb, Omega Red has been casted by Vince Murdocco, so he should atleast have a cameo...

Well i would take IMDB with a grain of salt, plus at the top there is a search feature and you can see all of the discussion about Omega Red is he/isnt he in X3 :up:

one thing you must learn

IMDB = complete joke

Its as unreliable as something that is really unreliable

Search for the Omega thread, you'll find that what he says might be BS

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1