Omega Red threads merged x4

If you wondering, i also have e-mails back from James Bamford and Scott Madej... Or in otherwords the stunt guy who played Gambit in x2 but got cut and the actor who went up for a role in x3 but the character was written out.

If you want to know...

James Bamford - Said he did film the scene however no pictures were taken of it and the only person who has that footage is Bryan Singer, in regards to the scene you only saw the back of his head as he is playing cards and then he suddenly explodes the table.

Scott Madej - after regorus efforts to get him give it up which character he audition for, he finally stated that it was indead Gambit. Acording to him they where looking at Gambit in two different lights, a young upto no good teenager or a late 20's to early 30's sly southern guy... he also confirmed that he was up against the likes of "Holloway" however even though Scott Madej got into the final stages the character was written out.

DrChronic said:
If you wondering, i also have e-mails back from James Bamford and Scott Madej... Or in otherwords the stunt guy who played Gambit in x2 but got cut and the actor who went up for a role in x3 but the character was written out.

If you want to know...

James Bamford - Said he did film the scene however no pictures were taken of it and the only person who has that footage is Bryan Singer, in regards to the scene you only saw the back of his head as he is playing cards and then he suddenly explodes the table.

Scott Madej - after regorus efforts to get him give it up which character he audition for, he finally stated that it was indead Gambit. Acording to him they where looking at Gambit in two different lights, a young upto no good teenager or a late 20's to early 30's sly southern guy... he also confirmed that he was up against the likes of "Holloway" however even though Scott Madej got into the final stages the character was written out.

So will we see Gambit or not?

DrChronic said:

If you want to know...

Bull! I followed the whole thing with Madej and he publically stated that he NEVER tried out for any role in X3. Also, the writers have stated over and over again that the character was NEVER in the script at any time for this movie.

You know what, I knew your name was familiar, and after checking your past posts, I remember your shady past. You're the one who said Sinister was in this and named some completely unknown actor and was never able to give us the article where it said that. Ignore this guy everyone.

Specter313 said:
Bull! I followed the whole thing with Madej and he publically stated that he NEVER tried out for any role in X3. Also, the writers have stated over and over again that the character was NEVER in the script at any time for this movie.

You know what, I knew your name was familiar, and after checking your past posts, I remember your shady past. You're the one who said Sinister was in this and named some completely unknown actor and was never able to give us the article where it said that. Ignore this guy everyone.

To back you up, Specs, about Madej, here's his statement:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2012.asp

Actor Scott Madej who has long been rumored as playing everything from Professor Xavier to Gambit in X3 speaks out about all the recent rumors.

"Hey there,

I just got back in Los Angeles this past week for a fundraiser in Hollywood that took place on Wednesday. I'm still getting caught up on recent developments, but I wanted to readdress the X-Men casting rumors that I hear are still bouncing around.

I am very close to a producer on the production, and I had asked to audition. With little expectation on my part, some people took me seriously and I met several key people involved with what could be an amazing movie. As it stands, I have not been cast in X-Men 3, and I am not anticipating that this will change.

I have been called back on a few occasions, but as far as I know the character that I was presented for does not appear in the latest version/variation of the script. And if this character does resurface, I am not not holding my breath on anything. I would expect a more seasoned actor being asked to take on the role.

Scott Madej"

^^^^^^Ah...beat me to it. :up:

Well I did recieve that email from Vince Murdocco where he stated that he is playing Omega Red. So maybe DrChronic is telling the truth about this or maybe he is half lying and Murdocco never sent him those spoilers about Omega Red in the final battle. Also the thing about him having a shady past by saying that Sinister being in the movie was a half lie. Somebody really did mention Sinister being in the movie on the CanMag blog, but they didn't say that unknown actor is playing him.

I read the email you posted. He never named Omega once in there by name and artfully dodged around that aspect. He's already stated in the past that he has no substantial role in the film beyond being a stunt person. He hasn't gotten any detailed since then. It's much more likely that Fox learned of what he's been saying and asked him not to say anything like that anymore.

Specter313 said:
I read the email you posted. He never named Omega once in there by name and artfully dodged around that aspect. He's already stated in the past that he has no substantial role in the film beyond being a stunt person. He hasn't gotten any detailed since then. It's much more likely that Fox learned of what he's been saying and asked him not to say anything like that anymore.
He didn't mention anything about his character or part but he did say
"Vince Murdocco (Omega Red)" at the end which did address his part by name.

He told me Omega Red as well in 2 e-mails.

I heard this was Omega Red...

nldj40.jpg

I hope not...

That guys playing Nick Nolte in Nick Nolte Returns.

D.P. said:
I heard this was Omega Red...

nldj40.jpg

I hope not...

I remember when I first saw that, I laughed so hard. Supposedly Gauntlet was there to, its prolly just a tough scruffy extra for Brotherhood scenes...

That's what I thought...Then what's up with them slappin' the Omega symbol on everone/everything? lol

Its an 'Omega' symbol, that does not mean its Omega Red.

i think it could be that all the people with the omega symbol join magneto to break out their leader omega red from jail.

machine666 said:
i think it could be that all the people with the omega symbol join magneto to break out their leader omega red from jail.

Never thought of that idea. That's very interesting.

i...dont think that will be happening..

but you never know with everything so tightly wrapped by fox.

machine666 said:
I could never imagine that happening. If Omega Red was to appear in this movie he would probably just have a cameo.

Ok let me clear a few things up, the sinister thing i still believe to be true, the reason i couldnt give a link was because it was on a british newspaper website but there news headlines change so a direct link could not be pinpointed to on persific address.

Secondly, Vince here is contradicting himself for a reason, he is not ment to tell anything about his role or the character he is playing for that matter, But i tell you something this Vince guy seems to know alot about x-men... its possible he is an x-men fan but alot of actors and actresses in hollywood it was reported that only 10% of hollywood knows the full comic history of a comic book character, majoritly only learn about them when they go up for the role of that character.

So if vince wasnt omega red then how would he know the history of Wolverine without being in that 10% Its possible but highly unlikely.

Hey guys, I emailed Vince, here it is, I dunno what to think.....

first email said:
Hello, first off I would like to thank you for taking your time to read this email. I am sure you are aware that your are listed as playing "Omega Red" in the upcoming X-men film. I was wondering if you can answer a few questions. Will Omega Red play a part in X3, even if it is a minor one? Have you been contacted to be in the upcoming Wolverine solo film? And lastly, are we going to see Omega Red and Wolverine fight in X3?

Thanks once again for reading my silly email.

Yours Truly,
Crazy X-fan

second email said:
Hey Silly X-Men fan,
Yes it is true..I cannot say anything about the movie..But I hope that Omega will be in the Wolverine series...
Thanks for the e-mail...Fiming Afgahan Knights next.....
Vince Murdocco

Thank you PWN3R, because that does back up that Murdocco's role was cut in this and Omega won't be in X3..

Specter313 said:
Thank you PWN3R, because that does back up that Murdocco's role was cut in this and Omega won't be in X3..

How does that prove he is not playing Omega Red?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"