• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Our Lounge is Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that bad, I like it because it gives you good tips on survival out in the wild.

And also for those of us that never leave the city but still enjoy the taste of raw goat testicle and are looking for creative ideas on repurposing our urine.

And also for those of us that never leave the city but still enjoy the taste of raw goat testicle and are looking for creative ideas on repurposing our urine.

You never know Pinky, besides there's only so much you can learn in Ranger school. :sly:

And he only drinks pee whenever he's in a extreme desert environment.

You never know Pinky, besides there's only so much you can learn in Ranger school. :sly:

Seriously Duke, we were born in the wrong decade. Our comedic vaudeville act would have killed back in the day; you'd be tapping that hot Josephine Baker ass and I'd be married to Judy Garland for nine horror-filled years.

Imagine if he went really extreme and drank his own blood.

I can't foresee a situation where raw goat balls would sound the least bit enticing. :(

Seriously Duke, we were born in the wrong decade. Our comedic vaudeville act would have killed back in the day; you'd be tapping that hot Josephine Baker ass and I'd be married to Judy Garland for nine horror-filled years.

I was born in the right decade & I wouldn't trade it.

I'm going out to the store... So... Goat testicles all around? I'll bring a pack of them African Dung Beetles too, in case folks want some dessert.

I was gonna bread them up and fry em' Texas style.

Aww yeah!

This calls for a celebration, do the monkey with me Krypton!

giphy.gif

his bans was unfair, Stephen. Wagon was felled off on.

Was that even him lol, he could have at least been creative enough to be ... i dunno...

DJJJ's Stache? JJJ's DJ? JJJ's Kidd? DJ KiddStachious?

Excuse me, I think I'll throw in the damn towel now, Rock.
No, it wasn't him. And I have since unbanned DJ. So next time he shows up it'll be like none of this ever happened, lol.

flick has time and space altering meta powers?

so JJJ's Stache is still a mystery man

He certainly is. Probably some banned user with an axe to grind.

It could have been Cory.

... this was kind of eerie :(

XotqR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"