Homecoming Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chest spider is far too low down and the grey webbing isn't great, but other than that it's a fantastic costume.

The chest spider is far too low down and the grey webbing isn't great, but other than that it's a fantastic costume.
I like the gray webbing, and I agree, the hindlegs of the logo are insanely long.

So, I watched X-Men Apocalypse yesterday.

:(

I've seen it, I'd say it's... Average?

There's some really good stuff but some really **** stuff too. Weird movie

I like FC and DOFP, but I can't be bothered with Apocalypse.

I still love (500) Days of Summer. I think there's potential in Webb still.

I thought Limitless was a good (or at the least average) show? Never watched it, but didn't hear bad things. CBS cancel a lot of good stuff, anyways.

Anybody remember?
Pics_Art_1423221508044.jpg

My old Goblin manip

Oh dang. I'm not sure I would consider this, "leave Peter alone."

5227287-spider-man-deadpool+(2016-)+005-017.jpg

From Spider-Man vs Deadpool #5

Oh dang. I'm not sure I would consider this, "leave Peter alone."

5227287-spider-man-deadpool+(2016-)+005-017.jpg

From Spider-Man vs Deadpool #5

Wait, did something happen? I don't read that title, not a fan of Deadpool and figured it wouldn't really have to worry about it as far as canon.

I think Webb gets a lot of hate when it isn't necessarily all down to him with how the movie turned out. Plus it's not like there was nothing good about those films.

I'm torn between pre-ordering Spidey Vol. 1 or buying USM Vol. 1. :(

I thought Limitless was a good (or at the least average) show? Never watched it, but didn't hear bad things. CBS cancel a lot of good stuff, anyways.

Well stuff gets cancelled because of ratings not quality

I'm torn between pre-ordering Spidey Vol. 1 or buying USM Vol. 1. :(
Ultimate, dude. Get Ultimate vol 1 if you haven't read it already. I love Spidey but USM is on another level, at least from Bendis' writing perspective.

Ultimate.
Nothing against Spidey, but Ultimate is Ultimate.

Ultimate, dude. Get Ultimate vol 1 if you haven't read it already. I love Spidey but USM is on another level, at least from Bendis' writing perspective.

I have read Ultimate back when I was younger. I remember getting two TPBs when I had a book order in school. :oldrazz: Only issue is is that I lost 'em and they were never to be seen again. I'd love to start collecting until I reach the Death of Spider-Man and end it there.

On the otherhand, I have been reading some single issues of Spidey and really like the direction. Marvel claims it's 616 Peter when he was younger but it's clearly not, so I'm enjoying this new take.

The only Spider-Man series I don't really wanna get into is anything to do with Dan Slott. Yeesh.

Thanks for suggesting though, guys. Could very well end up going with Ultimate based on the number of pages. (Vol. 1 of Ultimate has 200 whereas Vol. 1 of Spidey has 136)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"